Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on April 25, 2014
I use this headset for gaming. It fits comfortably and has a good sound. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars from me is that it can only be used over the left ear. The microphone boom doesn't swing around enough to reverse the headset.
on December 15, 2013
I work from home...so this gets used 40 hours a week. I was using a dual headset...and it drove me insane with too much pressure. The Sennheiser is perfect! Very light, and the sound is even better than my other one. Very pleased with it!
on May 16, 2014
I am a hypnotherapist, and often record sessions to CD for my clients to listen to between appointments. I needed a headset that would be comfortable when worn most of the day, and one that would allow me to clearly hear anything my client might say - hence the single sided choice. I run the headset, as well as music from an iPod, through a small mixer and into a CD burner; the resultant recordings are of excellent quality, and I couldn't be happier. I expected to spend much more, was delighted to find this kind of quality at such a price. On the other hand, they are made by Sennheiser, and I do expect quality from them, always; these do not disappoint.
on December 1, 2012
When my previous monaural headset died, I went in search of another relatively inexpensive device that would offer me comfort. I didnt expect to find one that actually offered decent sound out of a single earphone. This device was a pleasant surprise.

Most monaural headsets in my experience are passable at best, they do their job of VOIP reasonably well without being standouts in any other area. This device actually manages to deliver a small amount of bass and good clarity in a single earphone package.

Definitely worth picking up over most other monaural headsets I have ever used.
on February 17, 2016
My favorite headset. My only problems is the kids keep breaking them but I keep going back to this headset. Comfort is 5 stars. You cannot even tell they are on your head. Non USB analog but audio is great both ways. It's Sennheiser and the quality shows. I think I've been using this same model for 6 years now.. It says something when a company doesn't retire or upgrade a model.

Perfect for me because I have kids running around and need to hear what they are doing yet still be able to hold a conversation on Skype.

Only bad thing I can say is they break easily but it may be the kids break things easily.
on April 18, 2015
It does the job. The job being allowing me to talk on-line AND hear if something is happening in the house. If I were looking again, I would probably try another one. It offers no options, not even which ear. If you want to use the mike, you have to use it on your left ear.
on October 7, 2013
The microphone on this headset will not swing completely around so can only be worn on the left side. Had to return the product because I needed the mike to be on right side. I also purchased a KOSS CS95 headset which is much cheaper and will adjust to be used on either ear.
on December 2, 2014
sennheiser used to make a universal, either ear single sided headset. i've had mine so long the foam is long gone and i still use it.

too bad this one can't be a replacement, as it's left ear only (as are MOST of the single ear headsets out there)

kind of a shame, for those of us who happen to be deaf in the left ear.
on January 30, 2014
Works well. Great alternative for when the battery on the wireless is drained. Headband a little stiff but not all that uncomfortable.
on February 4, 2013
CONS:

Wow, I read another reviewer who complained about the thickness of the cord. But I thought. . . *I'm VERY careful with all of my things - especially electronics.* Well I was STILL suprised at how extremly thin the cord was. So I babied the headset, but just 2 months into owning the thing it's now in the garbage. I *barely* snagged the cord in the corner of one of my computer desk drawers as I was closing it. Closing it normally mind you, not slamming it or anything. The minute force would've barely even scuffed the surface of the insulation on a normal thickness of cord. But it mangled this cord and rendered the headset inoperational. I tried a solder/spice job, as I used to be an electronics technician in the military and did precision soldering of components. I had to use a magnifying glass to even see that one wire was even a wire at all, since there were literally like 5 strands of copper wire. Well, I took my time and was meticulous, and I thought I'd done a good job, but the headset still didn't work after heat-shrinking it up. What waste of money, and now time.

PROS: It sounded okay. But seriously, the cord is SO super-thin that it outweighs all positive attributes.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse