Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 1, 2014
This is the best smelling, most sophisticated (yet gentle) cologne I have ever smelled. I am a 29 year old male and have found this fragrance to be best for 25 and older males.

Once you spray it on be sure to let it dry down before making a final decision. It dries into an incredibly masculine scent. The blood orange really makes this fragrance unique.

Go to your local fragrance supplier, spray this on your wrists and walk around for an hour and make your final decision!
on September 9, 2014
This fragrance is bold and strong but it lasts a long time. I purchased this I stead of buying Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male when I ran out because they changed the formula for Le Male and it is weak and fades quickly.

Woman love this One Million fragrance and it carries far and wide so buy it!
on March 21, 2015
Perfect
review image
on January 10, 2015
Every time I wear this I get comments about how great it smells. I was checking out in the Home Depot the other day (Commercial section) and the young lady made a comment about, "Who smells so good, today"? There was a contractor behind me in line (who obviously had been on a site working) and he said it definitely is not me! The checkout girl then asked me what I was wearing and said it smelled really good. I guess the proof is in the pudding. BTW, my wife and kids like it too! :) One drawback is that it does not have a long lasting effect.....seems to dissipate faster than other products. I believe someone else mentioned that in a review and it is true.
on September 18, 2014
Well it was delivered on the day they said it would be . This is my second bottle of this cologne. I have another order on its way . So that would be my third bottle. I love it so much . It smells so clean and fresh. I get nothing but good compliments. One girl even told me that every time she smells it on me it makes her want to kiss me. I'm like wow. That's some good cologne. I would give it a try if I were you. Plus it's so much cheaper to buy it here that. In the mall. What I payed for 2 bottles you would only get one an a smaller bottle at that.also this cologne is very addictive. It's like I can't wait to put it on after my morning shower and my night shower. Also every time I go somewhere like the store or the drug store I have one bottle in my car and I spray one stay on me. Lol. You don't need to spray much on you. It last for a very long time .
on November 17, 2012
The first time Ive experience this cologne was on a friend of mine.....i had to ask what he was wearing, it was smelling up the room...since then ive been wearing it....it pulls the ladies for sure and long lastinggg
on March 14, 2014
From the moment I smelled this scent I was completely hooked to it. For years I used to wear Christian Diors FAHRENHEIT perfume, 1 MILLION by Paco Rabanne completely replaced it as my favorite most used fragance. I think the 200 ml bottle is the right way to go with this perfume, as you receive twice the product of the 100 ml bottle and only an increase of around 20-30% in the price
11 comment6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2012
Absolutely the greatest scent out there. Be careful if you plan to travel with this as it is too large to be brought in a carry-on bag while flying
on December 29, 2012
Definitely love it...It is high class people staffs, and fabulously makes you happy! Highly suggestive this product to everybody I know!
on November 27, 2014
Wonderful perfume. Smells great and the product is just as described. Great purchase for christmast gift to your man or relative.