Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 29, 2013
I'm very happy with this shoe. They're comfortable, very light, and have a good shine. Could you buy a more sleek and stylish shoe? Sure, but you couldn't find a more stylish shoe that is this comfortable. Perfect for everyday wear. I find that New Balance put a lot of detail work into making these shoes comfortable, like the padded tongue, the padded collar, and the soft lining/insole. No time needed to break them in. And with New Balance's sizing and variety of widths, you can be sure to find the right fit.
on August 20, 2013
I love these shoes. The reason I got these shoes is I have Plantar Fasciitis in my right heal / foot. I have already spent lots of money on other shoes all name brands. But when I saw these shoes on line, it hit me and I tried them out fro work. And now I'm mostly pain free in my right foot. After wearing them I finally went out for a run with my wife today.

Thanks

Alfred D.
on March 23, 2015
I LOVE the way these look but I am on my feet all day and I used to be a dancer professionally so I have problematic feet. I bought these because I owned a pair of New Balance walkers and they were getting worn out. The arch support in these is not as predominant as the one in the walkers and I really need that. Plus the ball of my left foot has started to hurt from wearing these all day. You must understand I walk a lot for work. I put in anywhere between 3-10 miles a day. So if you are on your feet walking like I do you may want to look else where. If you are looking for a good business casual dress shoe however these will be perfect.
on January 13, 2014
I love these shoes. In 10.5 4E they are luxuriously wide for my hard to fit quadruple wide foot. These shoes are light, very comfortable and a joy to wear all day. They do not need a long breaking in at all. I am wondering if I could have gotten away with a 10 4E in these, instead of a 10.5 4E, because the toe is more squared than pointy. Maybe next time I will get these in 10 4E, and that will be perfect. It may be a long time though, because they are holding up really well. It has been months now and there are no deep creases in the leather. Most shoes I have had would be permanently creased or wrinkled by now.
on January 16, 2016
Dunham's (New Balance) will be my go-to brand from here on as these shoes are extremely comfortable for my wide wide feet. I wish I considered a smaller size - I am typically a 13 4W, but it is a touch too long. If you have wide feet and need to look stylish, definitely consider this shoe. They are light on the feet and provide good support all day. I have had two pair (one black, one brown) and both have held up well to international travel after 6 months.
on July 31, 2014
The thin piece of fabric that covers the plastic heel mold on the back of the shoe doesn't last long, and that plastic part will start eating into your heel very quickly. Otherwise it would be a nice shoe.
on December 15, 2012
These shoes are both stylish and very comfortable. I took them right out of the box, removed the insoles and put my professionally custom-made insoles in, then wore them for three straight long days while traveling on business calling on customers. Not a single blister or even sore spot on my feet. The top edge of the shoes (the part that normally gives you sore spots and blisters on new shoes) is very soft and comfortable. I am VERY happy and already considering purchasing another pair in another color. You won't be disappointed!
on April 19, 2016
Decent shoes for people that can't find those difficult to locate, larger sizes but definitely not great. I own multiple pairs of New Balance athletic shoes and have used them for years as everyday non-work shoes and they have always served their purpose well, fit well and were comfortable. The Dunham by New Balance is a pale shadow of New balances other products, the padding is so thin that I would almost be tempted to order a size smaller so the shoes fit better. The insert for me was so insufficient that after wearing these for a few days as work shoes I was coming home in crippling pain and changing the inserts alleviated the issue immediately. The shoelaces are the super-thin style that in my experience always manage to break if they are pulled too tight once they've been worn a bit.

Given the severe lack of quality, comfortable shoes in larger sizes; The Dunhams are ok but leave a lot to be desired. Being on my feet 10 hours a day and having owned Carolina work shoes back when they still made them in sizes that I could wear, these make me feel like I went to a nice restaurant and my server plopped a bag of fast food in front of me.
on December 7, 2015
Nice looking shoes for work. I bought these because I walk 3-5 miles a day in the office and needed something dressy but comfortable. These are so much better than anything else I own I'm thinking about a 2nd pair just for when they wear out. Only problem is the arches are pretty pathetic but pop in some insoles and you're good to go. I paid almost twice as much for some Johnston & Murphy's that now sit in the closet.
on February 16, 2016
I bought a pair of these shoes three years ago and totally wore them out. I was looking to replace them and couldn't come up with any good reason why I shouldn't buy another pair of these Dunham shoes. So I bought them again and I'm totally happy with my new shoes. I live in Seattle where it rains now and then so I really like the non-leather soles. I also bought a pair of Dunham (Jackson) at the same time and they are working out great as well.