Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony Bravia LCD TV Remote Control RM-YD033 KDL-22EX308 KDL-32EX308 KDL-32EX700 KDL-32EX710 KDL-40EX700 KDL-40EX703 KDL-40EX710 KDL-40HX701 KDL-46EX700 KDL-46EX703 KDL-46EX710 KDL-46EX711 KDL-46HX701 KDL-52EX700 KDL-52EX701 KDL-52EX703 KDL-55EX710 KDL-55EX711 KDL-55HX701 KDL-60EX700 KDL-60EX701 KDL-60EX703 KDL-40NX700 KDL-46NX700 KDL-46NX800 KDL-52NX800 KDL-60NX800 KDL-60NX801
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

This Sony Bravia TV Remote is exactly what was needed to replace a remote control that was lost during a recent move. This is an actual Sony product with good all around quality and provides full functionality on my Bravia TV, with no programming required.

Now that we purchased this replacement remote, it is only a matter of time before my lost remote comes out of hiding.

Highly Recommended!

CFH
on January 2, 2013
I was angry when the remote for my Sony Bravia HDTV died. The thought of having to get up and manually change the channel was not my idea of fun. The remote also handled all the internal settings of the set. I started searching for a replacement. I could have bought a universal replacement but I was unsure how it would handle the nuances of the TV. I found replacements on other sites bit the best price, by far, was on Amazon.
on March 4, 2013
Overall this remote looks nice and offers some extra features like a On/Off button located at the back. The cover where the batteries are included are hidden, but it's not difficult to open it. Be aware that this remote uses AAA batteries instead of the common AA's. Maybe the seller should put this requirement on the description because the packaging itself doesn't have this information.

Just one concern about these control and other ones that I have noticed over the last couple of years, the 4 colored buttons located before the numeric key buttons, what are their function exactly?

I have asked some people about them and currently they said that it doesn't do anything special. Well, this is just a general doubt.

Good purchase.
on July 9, 2013
Works great, no programming required. It worked right out of the box as a replacement remote for our older Sony Bravia TV whose remote died after a few years of constant use. It's an original Sony product - so yay no weird knockoff here.

The remote takes AAA batteries unlike my other one, so just be aware of that before you purchase.
on November 23, 2013
product exactly as described and works perfectly with my sony t.v. brand new as stated. came in blazing fast time and am so super ;happy with products and service.. hightly recommend this product and seller..
on December 26, 2013
I thought I was just ordering a replacement remote control for my TV... but I ended up with so much more. Last night, I was able to fast forward through a football game that was being played live... I found out the final score, and bet my life savings on it. Now I am rich beyond my wildest imagination. Thank You!!!
on July 27, 2013
I lost the remote of my TV set and was using the one from the cable company. It was working well but I couldn't access the special menus anymore. I bought this Remote and it is behaving exactly as the one I lost. Looks like a genuine Sony remote and is working well.
on September 21, 2012
This remote is incredible, I have a Sony Bravia KDL-46BX420, Its a pain to find a remote for this thing. I got this remote. PROGRAMMED ITSELF, no codes no special buttons or anything. Literally just put in batteries and it finds your TV flawlessly.
on August 29, 2013
I inherited a television from a relative with no remote. Some electronics are hard to use without the original remote. This made it so I could actually use all the features of the television.
on November 12, 2012
The product didn't work when I first received it >BUT< I soon discovered that I had a bad batch of AA batteries that I purchased from a local store. I had to dispose of the entire supply of those batteries and found out that my old remote stopped working because of them. So now I have two remotes but this replacement remote is even better than the original. I am very happy with this purchase.