Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lee Little Boys' Dungarees Explorer Cargo Pant
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 21, 2014
Great pants quality wise for the price.

Some fit notes: 7X means extra long, not extra waist. What is labelled as 7/Small for several colors is actually 7 Slim. The Lee website has measurements -- the slim version is about two sizes smaller in the waist than the regular version.

Buying the pants in two more colors, though this time as 7 Slim instead of 7X Slim.
on July 29, 2014
If your boy is as slim as my 5 1/2 year old, go with the slim wear and not the regular. My son is tall and slim and about 43 pounds and I got the size 5 slim for him which fit perfect. If he's above average tall then go with a 6 slim. These pants are great with lots of pockets and the ever needed adjustable waist band straps which can adjust to the size of his waist. Fabric is very strong and durable and will withstand normal daily wear. Shipping was quick & simple as usual with Amazon so I'm happy with my purchase.
Great product Lee!!!
on December 20, 2013
I bought these for my almost 4 year old son and while I love the pants, they look nice and are well made, they run small in the waist. Our son is very tall but thin, depending on the brand he wears either a 5T or 4 little kids but withe the 4 small in these pants o couldn't get even close to buttoning them. Its too bad because the length is great. Usually we have the opposite problem, if the waist fits the length is too short. All in all I'd recommend but beware they run small in the waist and long in length.
on September 13, 2013
Lots of pockets. A four year old's dream! Nice, heavy-weight fabric, but still soft and easy care. The color is a deep gray (much like a graphite). Matches well wth lots of shirts.
on October 25, 2014
As a mother it's hard to keep ones child in nice looking durable clothing. They tend to outgrow things in the blink of an eye. I purchased these a little bigger than my son actually is so he can wear them longer than just a month or so. I was pleasantly surprised to see that these are actually adjustable! Inside the waist band there is a small stretchy belt on each side that has buttons to adjust the tension on the waist band. these he can wear for the next year. I'm exceedingly please about that. I ended up buying another several pairs in each color. *(TIP)* buy them a little long and just get them tailored a bit. They seem like they'll last a very long time if taken care of.
on May 15, 2015
I love these pants. My son is skinny. These pants have that adjustable button band on the inside on both sides which is necessary for my son. If I buy pants without those, they're either too short and fit at the waist, or the right length and fall off his waist. These look good on him (my opinion) and he's comfortable in them (his opinion). I actually bought these in a smaller size last year at a store and liked them so much, I had to find the next size up when he grew and bought them on Amazon.
on July 9, 2015
Loved these cargo pants. Purchased for my son to wear for school. They met the school uniform requirements. The adjustable waist is needed with my son who is taller then he is wide. The elastic in the waist never frayed or lost its stretch like some do. Buttons stayed firmly attached. Great product and great value.
on September 30, 2014
Our son was five in April, but it is September and he's outgrown everything in the five year old size for height. Regular size 6 was ok for length, but large in the waste so he ended up with pants loose to make them long enough and then over the course of the day they'd actually drag in the dirt and be wet and filthy. With a small amount of waste synching (built in) these were just right and have a little room to grow in height.
on October 6, 2014
My son loves the SNAP buttons as it is hard for him to close some buttons and these are the snaps so it is easy for him to button back up himself. These are very comfortable and of great qulaity. Light weight cargo pants
on October 28, 2015
These pants were super cute, however, I feel like they were really small for size 6. More like a size 5. I am not an expert on Lee sizing, but they may run a bit small. I would go the next size up if you were in interested in this product. Comfy, soft material.