Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on September 3, 2015
I love Studio Ghibli, so of course I had to get this decal. The decal is seamless and well made. It came in perfect condition and with directions enclosed. The size is just right (car key used for reference) I can't help but smile everytime I go to my car and see this decal. Highly recommend it!
review image review image
on December 28, 2012
I am using the Totoro Stickers in place of the popular family stickers on my car. The Dust Sprites are going to represent my pets while Totoro is Dad, Blue and White are me and my daughter. :)
on October 3, 2013
I'm a big Tototo and Studio Ghibli fan so this was a must for my car. It came in a small, flat, paper sleeve, and when you opened it, there is was. The directions were pictures; very simple. Unfortunately, haha, my back car windows are so tinted, you can't even see the decal, but I wanted it in the bottom right corner so I put it there anyway. I put the right side of the decal down and noticed I was putting it on slight angle. I was going to adjust it, but the right eye of the bigger totoro had already transferred to the window! If I moved it, his eye wouldn't be centered so I just went ahead with the placement. It turned out to be a great position anyway, so I smoothed it out and removed the paper. When I first ordered it, I thought it was one of those plastic static cling decals; the less permanent ones. Make sure you put it where you want it because it's going to stay there. It's my own fault for not checking the tint of my windows, but now I have a hidden little surprise for anyone that cares to look closely enough. I give it 4 stars only because it's so unforgiving with the placement. That little eye was so quick to transfer to my window before I was ready! haha... still, my bad.
on January 27, 2014
I waited nearly two months to get this sticker decal. The decal itself is high quality and I love it... just wished it hadn't taken so long to receive.
on February 18, 2013
Arrived quickly and just as described. Really enjoying my Totoro sticker immensely. Kids love theirs as well. Easy win with this.
on October 2, 2013
I bought this with too other decals and they look great together. I put the other two on my rear passenger windows and this one on the back of my hatchback. It didn't fit on the window with the windsheild wiper and heating strips, so I put it next to the car logo and it looks great. Very cute, and awesome!
on December 6, 2015
Slapped mine right on the back of my car. cute, but sticky. Bc carful not to pull it off to fast bc you might rip the whiskers.
review image
on October 21, 2013
Most adorable decal ever! Best decision of my life! LOL All my Totoro fan friends are jellier than a jellyfish haha!
on November 18, 2015
Perfect for my 11 inch laptop! Compared the decal size next to a Costco card (same size as an ID or Debit card)
review image
on September 27, 2014
I bought this decal a few months ago and put it on my Chromebook. It was easy to put on, too. The thing with placement is that the eye pupils are put on separate from the bodies as well as the inside texture of the larger Totoro decal, so it may not be perfect. The only thing I have lost so far are one set of whiskers. The other set is starting to peel off, but have not fallen off yet. The rest of the decal is perfectly intact and not peeling off at all. Also, since it is on my laptop, it gets a lot of movement and wear. My Chromebook gets moved around, placed in bags, and handled daily. It has held up well in that regard, so I'm sure it would last much longer on a surface that isn't going to be rubbed or handled often.

I would definitely buy another!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse