Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 12, 2013
These were used in Sapporo, Japan during the Snow Festival. My ears were kept very warm when the snow was blowing. Also when not in use they are easily placed over the sleeve of one's coat as they grip the arm and will not fall off.
on December 22, 2013
These are quite warm even in very cold weather. As others have noted, they don't stay in place if your head moves around. For example, I wore them for an hour while working outside and I had to readjust them several times. I suspect that the only earmuffs that stay put are those that fit over the head (but they generally look awful). I'd buy these again.
on December 5, 2013
These earmuffs are perfect for running in the cold. They fit nicely over my headphones and don't hurt my ears at all. Also, if my ears get too hot I can take them off and they wrap around my arm so I don't have to carry them the rest of the run.
on November 22, 2015
180S has WAY TOO MANY versions of these things. This one is ok - my older one has thick fluffy grey fleece on the inside that is more comfortable and warmer than this one's flat black fleece. It feels less sturdy too, but I have been pretty careful with it and it's been ok. I've had it for about a month now. If I could find the old one again, I'd buy that one instead, but they make so many varieties that its hard to find the one you want if you don't know the name.
on November 29, 2012
I ordered these 180s Men's Tec Fleece Ear warmers for my husband. He had an older pair and lost them. He says these are a great improvement. He loves them. They are lightweight and keep his ears warm and toasty. He bought a different brand to replace the original 180s, but now that he has these, the other brand will be recycled.

Shipping was fast fast fast. Nothing else to say but enjoy wearing these Men's Tec Fleece 180s!
on December 19, 2013
It's very flexible to size correctly and still easily returns to the folded position for easy storage in your coat. It looks like it could be cleaned in the washing machine but have not tried that yet.
on February 26, 2015
I've bought these before, so I bought them again because I couldn't find my old ones. These are great and they fit perfectly unlike knock-offs, which I've tried before. They're not worth it, especially with how much you have to fidget with them to get them to fit okay.

These 180's are comfortable, streamlined, adjustable and if you have dark hair almost invisible. I've purchased them for gifts and several times for myself.
I bought these to replace the ones my husband lost. He's been using a set exactly like these for probably 5 years now, and they have never worn out or stretched out of shape. They hug the head snugly but not too tightly, and they stay in place. They fold up to fit neatly in your pocket, purse, or glove compartment. They'll keep your ears warm, even in the subzero temperatures we have up here in northern Minnesota. Because they're worn across the back of the head, they don't get in the way of a hat or hood.

I ordered the grey color this time, because my husband kept misplacing his black ones. They always turned up, but I guess they're gone for good this time. Hope this slightly lighter color will make them easier to keep track of.
on November 17, 2014
I was searching for Bluetooth ear muffs and saw these in the search results. I thought $20 was a good amount for some Bluetooth ear muffs with an OK rating. Well, they aren't Bluetooth at all. That was my fault and that has no impact on the three-star rating.

These get three stars because these are ~ridiculously~ overpriced. You can get the same thing from the dollar store with equal results. I haven't decided whether they are worth my time to return or not. I'm still shocked at the price they charge for a very simple set of ear muffs.

And like the others have said, they are prone to slipping off my head, but given the engineered style I'd be surprised if any with similar design stayed in place.

Others have also said that they are to small. I must have a pin-head because I don't see how they could be to small. My head circumference is 23". So if you really feel like spending some money on these, maybe this measurement will help you out.
on February 10, 2016
its kind of getting them to rest on your neck area versus keeping them up high where they will slide DOWN to your neck area and not be comfortable as if you started them there. with that said, they're okay and i use them. they are warm-ish, and compact.