Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

I've been pinning rags to my Oreck Steam-it all purpose steam wand in lieu of purchasing these microfiber replacement pads. They are rather expensive for what amounts to terrycloth socks that fit over the bottom of the steam wand.

On the other hand, it's a pain in the rear end to have to keep pinning rags to the bottom of the steam wand, so I did end up purchasing these replacement pads. I wish Oreck would make them just a bit bigger, because it's a struggle to fit them over the bottom of the steam wand.

I'd also like the option of buying just the replacement pads for the bottom of the steam wand, instead of a kit with the other smaller replacement pads. The smaller pads don't wear out nearly as fast as the steam wand pads, so I'm garnering quite a collection of the smaller-sized replacement pads (grrrrr).
66 comments|30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2015
I love my Oreck and these bonnets are great the only downside is I only use the heavy clean cloths making the others obsolete Oreck needs to come up with the ability to only purchase the heavy duty bonnets! Love this machine and these cleaning cloths they work great!!
on November 21, 2014
The set was as described. The only thing that I find disconcerting is that we only really use the non-heavy duty mop heads. The heavy duty and smaller attachment heads are not needed. None of the ones that came up in the Amazon search had them available separately. Only as sets were found.
on December 29, 2013
These are the same pads that come with the Oreck Steam-It. There are 2 of each: the normal floor pads, the heavy-duty pads with the loose "strings" for grout and tile, and the smaller utility pads. If the pads that came with your Oreck are getting old or you just want some extras for bigger jobs or to be able to change pads more often, then this is the way to go. They fit snugly and do the job.
on March 26, 2014
I love my steam mop and this kid is the perfect set of accessories. I had misplaced the deep pile pad that came with the mop, so was very happy to get another one, plus several more. Well worth the money and great service, too.
on February 21, 2013
In addition to 2 regular cleaning pads, you get 2 with large nubbies that are perfect for cleaning surfaces that aren't perfectly level like tile (the grout is lower than the tile) and my epoxy granite flooring which has an overall texture. The price was great, too!
on July 27, 2015
The mop covers came in the time expected and in good condition, quality was as expected.Each area in the house to be mopped has its own cover ( I marked each one with a laundry marker) works great for me. AP
on June 10, 2014
Love it and does so much!
Very light weight, does a great job and is very well made.....spend the money and buy the extra cloths
on October 7, 2013
I purchased this set, so that I am covered, when I decide to do a lot of cleaning all at once. Now, I don't have to worry about not having enough pads to finish the job! They fit my Oreck steam mop perfectly! I am VERY satisfied with my purchase, from this company! Thank you!
on March 27, 2013
As advertised, fits my steam-it, machine washable. I hang them up to dry, to make sure it keeps it's shape.