Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stretch Satin Bolero Jacket Short Sleeve Cover-up
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 27, 2013
First I will sayover the past 15 months I'have purchased 6 shrugs 5 came from PacificPlex and were wonderful. The picture does this color blue no justuce it absolutely a beautiful shade of satin blue, almost like midnight and the movement in the fabric provides the right amout of shimmer. Well made and an elegant look if you were a size 12 maybe 14 you'd be angelic in the the 3X and feel quite beautiful however if you were a 3X you'd be fuming. I wear a 16 I am almost 5'11 and athletically built. I normally purchase a 2X in the little boleros, just because of their cut, reading the reviews indicating this runs a little smaller I ordered a 3X, OMG they totally missed the mark on this one. because the cut is so narrow it fits my arms but is so tight does not sit on my shoulders the shoulder sleeves are 1" above the actual shoulders like there are high puffed up shoulder pads in there. it comes nowehere neaeyour sides or fron as pictured in your picture. I believe its the gathers, which give it a beautiful look but the gathering requires you have more fabric. This is an unbelievably poor cut and such a perfect shade for the beautiful Monsoon Womens Allessandra Maxi dress I ordered. The 3x woud be a good fit for a regular 14 so proportionally I guess the 2x is a 12 etc. It you are a true plus size don't bother with this beautiful little lovely it'll just cost you more in return shipping if you like things fitted or are 16 & below you will not be disappointed, vibrant color, well made standup collar...You'll be fabulous!
on March 4, 2014
I am a big girl I ordered this in the 2x size they had. I am 220 pounds, I wear a size 18 in pants just to clarify how big I am. I love this product the only down side is the arms are real snug. I suggest going up as large as you can runs super small.
on April 17, 2016
This shrug is excellent, especially for the price! It's beautiful satin material, and fit very well (as long as you pay attention to your measurements and buy the size that matches the company's size scale, it will work great). It complemented my daughter's dress perfectly, like it was made to go together! We received many compliments on it throughout the evening.
review image
on April 11, 2016
Its a cute jacket, I used it to cover up my arms. I would go up a size maybe two as it is a snug fit. I ordered a 3x and I think a 4X would have been good, especially if you have a wide back and larger arms. It came in the mail very quickly.
on May 22, 2016
All reviews said that it fit smaller. For that reason, since I wear large ( got big shoulders) I ordered xlarge. The bolero is a tad large for me which tells me that a large one , my size, would have been just fine. I prefer loose clothing on me therefore I will not return it
on December 12, 2012
This image is misleading. It is definitely not for heavy set girls. it was extremely tight on her arms and it runs extremely small
on December 18, 2012
Needed a little more coverage for my daughters dress for an upcoming wedding, this was a perfect find. I accidently ordered the wrong color and have reordered. The quality of fabric, the style and the craftmanship all exceeded my hopes. The PacificPlex size chart is the most helpful. Enjoyed finding other items on the pacifplex site that will be helpful as my "tween" daughter transitions out of childrens clothing.
on March 17, 2014
Very pretty but it was very thin and a bit small. I needed it for a wedding but won't be able to wear it because it's not lined and is very sheer. Furthermore, it's tight around the back and arms. I am very satisfied I just had to take it to a seamstress to have it altered.
on January 22, 2014
I saw this and had to buy it! Although I'm an adult, I ordered the Junior Plus size in a medium, and it's a perfect fit! The color is a great red and this will ignite any solid colored - sleeveless - dress, or top! I made the right decision in purchasing this jacket and am thrilled that it may be worn with several different outfits!
on March 23, 2015
Fits very nicely. I usually assume for items with this material that I would need to buy a size or two bigger because it can't be stretched very much. I bought a 2X instead of a 1X and it fit well. Love the color. Love the style. It arrived on time. I appreciate how it doesn't drape too much in one area, yet is too tight in another area such as in my upper arms/shoulder area. My arms are big, but my back and waist are much smaller. This is the brand that I choose and will be ordering more colors in the near future.