Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 17, 2013
One reason people don't review clothes well on here is because they don't state their height and weight and size and the size that they ordered. That is what helps people buy clothes on line so first let's address that.

I bought 5 of these shirts in medium. I am 5 ft 7 and 155 lbs with a muscular, athletic build. 4 of the 5 shirts fit as I had wanted. That is to say, they were slim on me and they were also fairly snug on the arms. This is the look I go for. If you like bigger, less form-fitting shirts then these would not be the right shirts for you. One of the shirts (the avocado one) seems like it was sized to big as it was not snug on me in the arms or in the waist. The mediums that fit me well were the black, the gray, the oatmeal and the light blue.

Quality- seems pretty good. They are soft and comfy and a thinner material. the depth of the V is good. It is not too deep and not too high up. If you are an athletic guy looking for a nice fitting, snugger shirt, this would be a good shirt for you. Try to adjust the shirt size you order based on the mediums fitting me well at a 5 ft 7 and 155 lb frame. I will order more of these when the first 5 start to wear out.

You can throw one of these one with jeans for a nice, casual go out look. You can wear to the gym as well as they are comfy. You could also throw one under a sport coat for a more hip, dressy look. Hope this helps!
44 comments|94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2013
If you're looking for a casual shirt to help you look large-and-in-charge, this is the shirt for you.

I am not a bodybuilder but as a leaner strength athlete I have difficulty finding shirts that are really well suited to a bit more powerful upper torso (chest/shoulder) area without a lot of weird hang due to my much narrower waste. At 5'10" and 170lbs the medium fits me perfectly. The fabric is soft and the fit is snug but flexible and very comfortable. Due to the material stretching it is semi-see through (I bought the Ivory) but not enough to be distracting or bizarre looking. The deep V and fitted style brings out the V-shape torso of a more athletic build, and for my height the length goes right over the belt line.

I have since ordered 3 more in different colors which have not yet arrived but I look forward to. Definitely my favorite shirt...highly recommend.
on August 17, 2015
i'm 6'2" 170lbs, and this shirt fit exactly the way i wanted it too. It's slim fitting, but not too tight. The material is great. very textured and airy, not like typical 100% cotton that can feel heavier and thicker. I will be ordering more of these.

UPDATE: I ordered a second one in a different color. The grey one was smaller (shorter) than the original black one I ordered, both in Medium. One was made in China, one was made in Egypt. I won't order anymore since I won't know exactly which fit I'll receive.
on August 25, 2012
This t shirt is possibly the best v neck i've ever owned. I got the Ivory V Neck size M. The material is light, which is great for summer time with jeans, cool shoes, and some aviators. Now that's Hot. The arms run a bit shorter then one might be used to, but get used to it - it's nicer that way. Enough with the baggy shirts, let's see what's underneath that trash bag you call a t shirt. Who am I talking to? Anyway, order yours right now with no regrets.
on April 27, 2013
This is a really, really comfortable shirt. It's got the right blend of fabrics so it's soft, but also wrinkle-resistant. As a person who travels a lot, this v-neck is easy to throw into a suitcase and throw on after work for a clean, casual look.

Some v-necks are little more than a standard T-shirt with a point, and others are so "deep" that they're just too revealing. This v-neck is the right depth, so it's not too "deep" or too "shallow", making it really comfortable.

I should buy a couple more in different colors.
on February 10, 2015
I'm VERY disappointed with this shirt. The quality control at this "Alternative" company is bad...this shirt I received should not have passed any inspection. The V-neckline on my shirt is very obviously crooked - as I walk around, the entire neckline shifts, and my entire shirt moves towards 1 of my shoulders...and I have to constantly readjust the shirt so that it's straight as I walk. Also, the "Eco Black" shirt looks beautiful in the pictures, but once it arrives, it looks really cheap - like a $4-5 shirt you'd buy from Old Navy. I ordered some V-necks from "Next Level" with this "Alternative" shirt. Those Next Level shirts look great in comparison to this shirt. Don't waste your time with this shirt. Go check out the "Next Level Men's Premium Sueded V shirt" and "Next Level Men's CVC Combed Baby Rib-Knit V-Neck". Those shirts are 1/2 to 2/3s the price of this Alternative shirt, but look great.
on February 14, 2013
Got the T-shirt on time, color and style matched the picture.

Just FYI This shirt is for people that are either thin or in overall good physical condition, basically this shirt will show the good, the bad and the ugly...LOL....Simply put as other reviewers said the shirt is thin.

I got the ECO TRUE AVACADO. even so the shirt seems lose on the pics this shirts will adjust to your body shape reveling your figure as you have it..... If you are one of those guys who shaves their body hair there might be some friction between the shirt and the hair growing because of the thinness of the shirt. I give it 3 stars because I think the shirt is too thin IMO but overall is a cool shirt and stylish and will keep it to ware during hot summer days/nights. If you are OK with the facts about the shirt give it a try and see!
on October 6, 2015
Material is super thin - like REALLY thin. If you're built, this might be ideal. It looks okay on pudgier me, whereas v-necks with thicker material and similar styling look way better.

Think I'll keep this one for ladies who want to wear it, if you know what I mean.
on August 19, 2015
These shirts used to be good. They were previously made in the Dominican republic with a green tag that said alternative earth. Now made in China with a white tag that says alternative. They no longer are formfitting and r boxy.bad fit.
on June 27, 2014
(Echo grey) v-neck line is not the same as (echo black) v-neck line. I liked the first shirt (I bought in eg I black)dispite it wasn't "black" it was more of a grey color see photos for yourself.

I bought this because I thought I was getting. Same v neck line (modest high cut) but I was wrong, the different color had a different cut of v neck line. This is more of a club shirt/bar to show off muscles, not something I wear around friends. I can wear the echo blsck because it had s higher. V Neck line.. Not sure why the color difference had s different v neck cut...??!! Now this shirt will only be used as club, bat and not school as its too low of a cut.

Both order a small and true to fit (5"8 168lbs) arms are now 15.5 and still fits amazing.

Ignore my first original reciews below

updated review from 2 star to 4. I have had this shirt for a few months now and I finally like it, I was just mad about the color pattern at the time I was on budget and wanted a black V neck because the color was off thats why it got a 2 star. This shirt is a good for showing off all the gains in the gym. I just bought another one will post another review soon. Just mad about the echo black color

I'm 5"8 muscle build, 14.5 arms. Fits snug in the arms, the v comes down to middle of my chest,(ordered a small) I really like the shirt but! I ordered a Eco black this doesn't look black at all to me like the model in the picture. This is more grey than anything, and my package states Eco black on the sticker when I opened it.

The shirt does make me look slimmer than normal die to the patern.

I would have given this 5 stars but the color was really off! It's more of a dark charcoal grey than black. I can't image what the grey model shirt is. If they made this in a true black I would buy again!

I'm keeping the shirt but I am disappointed in the company saying the Eco black is "black" and not a dark grey shade/washed out black.