Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skechers for Work Men's 76971 Soother Work Shoe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 10, 2013
I have owned several pairs of Sketchers and am using them for work. I am on my feet on concrete all day for 12-14 hours a day six days a week. I have had to replace the other shoes (the work series) within about 3 months as they start coming apart, are stretched and generally uncomfortable.
Out of the box there was a noticeable difference in how these shoes felt and performed. I will go from fast walking to running and back toa quick walk all day. I should put a pedometer on to see how far I move every day. One month in and the shoe is still performing perfectly. It has great cushioning and does not slip on wet/greasy floors (auto shop). I really like the shoe laces. I know this is a minor item but they wont slip when your tightening your shoes. They stay in place.
I am very hard on shoes and have tried everything from walking shoes to boots. Unfortunately The best pair of boots I ever owned for work are Justins however I cannot use a slip on shoe/boot anymore due to foot surgery.
I will buy these again without a doubt.
on November 18, 2013
I love these shoes - or more correctly, my feet love them. I can walk around the plant where I work all day and my feet do just fine. My feet aren't in the greatest shape to start with, and these shoes treat them very well. So far they have proven to be well made, tough, slip resistant, and long lasting. After a few months, they are showing very little wear.
I don't quite understand the relaxed fit part, as they seem to fit just about the same as a black pair I have from Skechers that isn't called Relaxed Fit. Oh well, it's a great shoe.
on November 1, 2015
I buy these for my husband every 6 months for work! He loves how comfortable they are and that they last.

Update: I ordered these for my husband more than a year ago and that lasted nearly a year. I bought a different sketchers pair when he was ready for a new ones since he is now in a management role within an automotive repair company and we were less than impressed. We kept the other pair as dress shoes but they too heavy to wear on a daily basis. We ended up reordering this pair and I have increased my rating from a 4 to 5 star because they lasted him so long and we ended up reordering. Definitely the best bang for your buck if you need comfortable nonslip shoes.
on July 17, 2014
I've had several pairs of Sketchers, over the last 12 years, or so. They've had some cosmetic problems, but mostly held up really well as far as function goes. This shoe is kind of disappointing. The first pair had the side split after two months - and it was the outside, the inside remained intact, so it was not that my foot broke through. So, I got them replaced, which was pretty easy. Then, almost right away, part of the sole/tread separated. I super-glued it back and it "stayed fixed". That was 4 months ago. Now, the same old problem I've had with other Sketchers is coming up - the top of the back/heel area, the very top of the shoe, has worn through (or something) and the white stuffing is poking out. They still work pretty well, but look stupid. And the replacement pair fits quite differently (same size) from the old pair, but this pair fits better! But the place where the first pair split looks weird and like it might happen again. It seems like the quality control is not that great. It's too bad because the look good and are quite comfortable - I'm on my feet 10 hours, many days.
on January 17, 2015
I work in management in a very large industrial indoor setting with a lot of fluids like oil, antifreeze, and other lubricants on the floor. I also walk about 9 miles a day around the shops. I am NOT easy on my shoes and usually end up getting a new pair every six months.. That being said, these shoes held up pretty well. I will probably buy them again (bought a pair about 8 months ago and they're just worn out) they are definitely comfortable, definitely slip resistant and can go between being in the shop and sitting in a managers meeting pretty easily.
on January 10, 2013
This was the firs time I purchases shoes on-line. They fit nicely too. If your not walking far, it's like walking on a cloud of air. But I like to take long walks and sometimes I feel a burning sensation on the bottom of my foot, like the skin is rubbing across the surface of the shoe. However I have only had the shoes for a week so there may be a breaking in period.However, I can say if you have a job where you are generally on your feet all day, you will probably like these shoes.
on December 13, 2013
Love the fit and cushion, but have to toss these after a few months because the 'leather' is de-laminating or cracking on the uppers. Either these are falsely advertised as leather, or the leather is just a thin cover glued on to something else. Poor value for the money I spent -- thinking it was a leather shoe.
on April 18, 2016
i work in a restaurant, and these are, by far, the worst shoes I've ever worn. they make my feet hurt like no shoe ever has. breaking in dress shoes hurts less than wearing these at work. i gave them a month to see if they would soften up, and the sole is still hard as concrete. slip resistance is sub par as well, and they look dreadful
on March 8, 2016
Love these shoes!! comfortable great fit and sometimes you barely notice you have these shoes on.
Memory foam is an added bonus. Non slip on slippery floors and stairs, awesome!!
I will certainly buy another pair when these wear out.
on January 13, 2014
We gave this as a gift for our grown son, as his work shoes had become worn out. They fit perfectly and he seemed to like them very much. He has been wearing them for weeks now with no reports of any problems. He is on his feet all day and said these shoes really helped his feet to feel better.

See 1 answered question