Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pantech PBR-46A Battery for Pantech Breeze II P2000 Breeze III P2030
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 22, 2012
I purchased two pantech PBR-46A for our 3+ year old Pantech Breeze II 2000 cell phones and they don't hold a charge as long as our original batteries. They've been gradually needing more frequent re-charging (our original batteries). I saw replacement batteries identical to the original batteries available on Amazon via the power electronic Store. These batteries Have got to be re-wrapped used batteries. It's not like they co$t allot of money, the hassle is just one more I dont need in my life. They are touted (on the product page) to be a "long lasting battery"... NOT!! Over the years I have purchased many discounted products through Amazon and have had no problems.

UPDATE: The reseller sent be a second set of batteries, same result but they offered a refund. It wasn't worth the time based on the purchase price to return them The reseller did all they could to make good on the deal.
on November 17, 2012
I needed a replacement rechargeable battery for my cell phone, and went to the company store branch to buy one. Store Manager stated my cell phone contacts had 'corroded'; basically tried to sell me a newer 'Smart Phone' from him eyeballing the contacts. I walked away, and went to a national chain store (R.S.). Employee there said that if he had a replacement it would cost $50. none were in stock, and item was discontinued from their peg on wall. As last chance effort (because Super Storm Sandy could had knocked out our power here the following week, but didn't), I went on Amazon.com, found two (yes, 2!) replacement batteries plus shipping, for less than the national chain store was charging for one. Very happy and I now have a spare battery too!
on July 4, 2012
The battery fit into my phone perfectly, charges quickly and holds the charge for about 4 days. Certainly met my expectations - it is like having a new phone.
on January 22, 2013
the battery came quickly, was easy to install and has worked perfectly. in fact the AT&T store did not sell batteries and recommeded amazon.com
on January 25, 2013
These batteries are useless. I charged the first battery overnight, turned on the phone, made no calls and the battery died less than six hours later.

The company was nice enough to send a second battery. I charged it overnight and it held a charge for less than 30 minutes.

I finally charged both batteries overnight, in two separate phones and chargers. One would not power up, even though the phone said, "Charge Complete." The other lasted approximately 10 minutes and you could actually watch the charge level drop as it was discharging.
on June 28, 2016
My phone was not holding a charge anymore and I did not want to upgrade into a newer phone. I found this on amazon and It fit perfectly in my phone, very easy to snap in. Finally do not have to carry my charger with me everywhere I go.
on June 1, 2016
When I looked at this battery I thought it was made by Pantech and was Identical to the original battery, it's not. It works fine but it doesn't seem to hold a charge much longer than my original 5 year old battery.
on July 13, 2015
Let's be honest.. you take a risk ANY time you buy a battery on Amazon.

But shockingly.. this battery was actually a great buy for me!
My Dad uses an older AT&T flip phone and does not want to upgrade. He had recently been complaining that his battery that used to last several days on 1 charge would only last like 6 hours.

I took a shot in the dark and ordered this battery from the seller "FutureTron U.S" for $10.

Since I swapped the battery for him, the battery has lasted him 2-4 DAYS on a single charge. So far so good, thats after about 2 weeks of use. I'll update the review if he complains of it losing charge quickly in the future.
on February 18, 2014
I've had this phone and am a 2 year contract :(. I accidently put it in the laundry but retrieved it quickly. They told me to go and replace the phone and put it on my account. I soaked it in rice, and gave it a few days and it's OK. So I bought the battery since my cell is my only phone to have a back up. I went to Amazon.com because the price was A LOT less. I had bought phone accessories from Amazon in the past and will never buy them from the phone company or store. It arrived promptly and I have a back up!!!
on July 8, 2015
I purchased this as a replacement for my Grandma's phone. She had been using her battery for 2 years and the life was significantly shortened to the point where it barely made it through a day. This is bad for a flip phone which doesn't call for much power and she doesn't use it much.

The new one lasted an EVEN SHORTER PERIOD. I don't know if it was a used battery we were sent or just a piece of garbage, but that's unacceptable. Don't buy this. Save yourself the wasted money and time.