Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oakley Men's Batwolf Rectangular Non-Polarized Sunglasses
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 16, 2011
I love sunglasses, and have always liked the Oakley brand. In batwolf, I have found a pair that truly fit my large face, and feel very comfortable as well. What I really like about this model is that in addition to being able to swap lenses, they have Oakley logos which are swapable...and you get a spare set right in the box when you buy 'em. Additionally, you can buy other colors for the Oakley O logo online so if colors are important to you, the possibilities are endless. If you ride a bicycle or motorcyle as I do, you'll find that these are ideal for keeping the wind out of your eyes.

On the con side, the glasses are too big to fit the various Oakley cases that I own. The spare "O" logos are outrageiously expensive ($12.00/set) which is alot for two tiny pieces of plastic. As of this review, there are very few spare lens choices available from Oakley and very limited frame colors too. I'm hoping that will change soon.
44 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2016
Not even the same product, received the Oakley "fuel cell" with the wrong label on the Oakley box, one label says "batwolf" another says "fuel cell"! And the "not returnable if removed" tag was already removed!!
review image review image
on February 16, 2013
Batwolf shades are cool looking, big-coverage sunglasses. They are dark and work well to dim down a bright day. I haven't worn them lately because I got a pair of prescription Oakley Gascans that are polarized as well as corrective. The art on the Batwolf carry bag is great. If you have never seen a Batwolf, go to the Oakley site! The assorted snap-in O icons are kind of fun. The shape of the lens area is a bit "evil" and I like that. Black Iridium hides my eyes completely; useful for looking longer than I should! They will be worn this the summer if the sun ever comes out again over Chicagoland.
on October 18, 2014
I have sensitivity to light and these glasses are great. They fit my face and block light from coming in around the sides. I have owned them for over a year now and have no complainants. I use them whenever I am in the sun. I ride a motorcycle and use them while ridding also. I saved right at $40 on line compared to a retail store. This was my first quality made sunglasses purchased by me. These have lasted where the cheep-o glasses brake or scratch after a short time.
on February 17, 2016
Hubby loves these as the sides are wider than other oakleys (straight jacket, etc.). Like all oakleys, lenses scratch easily. Use the bag when storing whenever possible (like when he throws them in my/wife's purse).
on May 13, 2016
Nice fit, dark enough for my liking, and they do nicely for keeping the wind out of my eyes. My pair got swept off my face at 60 mph one day. I thought they were surely destroyed, but I turned around and walked the roadside until I found them and they were fine aside from a few scratches on the lens. I know I can replace the lens, but the damage isn't in my direct field of view; I'll wait until there are scratches that interfere with my vision. The interchangeable icon badges on the sides are junk. I've ordered my last set of those, and they're getting a dot of Super Glue prior to installation. I would never spend this kind of money for sunglasses, but I got them as an anniversary gift from my employer. Hopefully I'll keep them longer than I kept the job.
on March 18, 2013
These glasses are even better than I expected. They are polarized and reflective! Also comes with a second set of O's for the frame. would by again.
on February 18, 2013
These are great glasses if you are looking for bigger lenses than those in models like the flak jacket. I had the Hijinx and really liked them for a sporty/casual plastic frame, but I lost them a couple months ago. These look really good and fit very well. They are not as heavy up front as the Hijinx, so they don't leave creases quite as deep on the bridge of your nose. These are super comfortable plastic frames. Get the Non-Polarized and save the money.
on April 26, 2012
I really love these glasses. They come with 2 additional icons that you can switch out on the sides and look pretty cool as well. I used to wear Spy Haymakers which have a similar look but I really enjoy these a lot more. I will be buying another pair in a different color for sure!
on March 11, 2013
It's my 1st purchase from Amazon and I am very satisfied with the product and timely delivery. I love this Oakley shades coz it fits well in my face and very cool to wear. The seller offered the best price for the product. Thanks guys!