Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mary Carpenter Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

Price:$25.99 - $35.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on May 23, 2012
this was the first time of purchasing any dress online and i was not sure. After giving it a very careful thought and reading reviews, i decided to take a risk. I opened the package with a skeptical feeling BUT... the moment i placed my eyes on it i fell in love with it. I tried it out immediately and i was so happy the way it fitted me. I m a 5, 2" and 152 lbs (working on shedding some more weight off) and wear medium. It was true to size and true to color.

I can't tell enough how beautiful, elegant and graceful this dress is.
And, yes the dress arrived on time.

Very happy with my purchase!!!
88 comments|352 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2012
I've gotten to the point in my life where I can look at a dress on line/ in a catalog and be pretty sure what it will look like on my curvy, hippy figure! This dress did not disappoint! Really shows off the waist, flows over curves, ample bust. I ordered it in green and went back and orderd it in brown.

The green did arrive with a broken "slider" on the strap adjustment, but I am going to take it locally for a fix as returns are a hassle.

I ordered the 2X and I am usually a size 18 or 20 in dresses.
0Comment|291 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2012
I ordered size L. I'm 5.8 190. It looks beautiful on Curves and full figured body. I bought two. Love it
33 comments|175 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2014
I bought this dress for my gypsy costume but I will probably wear this out in the summer. It is great fit, I love how you can adjust the straps and the embroidery is gorgeous!

I bought the dress in red but it is not a true red color, it is more of a rusty orange-red.

I really like this style of dress and I wish it came in black!
review image
55 comments|80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2012
I ordered the steel blue and I couldn't be more pleased with this dress. It's a beautiful fabric and the cut is very flattering. In case it helps anyone with the sizing, I'm 5'6", usually wear a 10/12, 36C, pear shaped body type and the L/XL fit perfectly. I will definitely be ordering one or two more in different colors.
11 comment|155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2012
This dress was so comfortable I could live in it (between washings of course)! The length was a little longer on me than on the model in the pictures. But hey, I'm only 5'0", so that's kind of a given. I would recommend that this dress be worn in the spring/summer as it is rather lightweight. So slip on a pair of flats and go for a walk on the beach!
44 comments|132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2012
I ordered this dress in the navy blue color, and I cannot describe how happy I am with this purchase! I'll preface my review by stating that my body type is large hips, with a small chest in comparison. The dress falls beautifully from the bust area (therefore minimizing my big hips), and although my stomach is not big, it has a minimizing effect on it anyway, giving me an understated hourglass figure. The embroidery and color are very fetching. I'm just over 5'7" and the skirt comes to about mid-calf. One of my favorite things about this dress is how it fits my bust; there is a drawstring over the cleavage so that when I pull and tie it together, it makes the dress fit to tailored perfection. It even adds some lift, so no bra is needed. The rayon material is cool in the sweltering, humid southeastern summer climate weather that I live in. The dress is so pretty and flattering that my hubby has requested that I order this same dress in a different color. I ordered this dress along with two other dresses from amazon and some other miscellaneous products, and although I received it in a timely manner, it was the last shipment to arrive. I will definitely be ordering from this seller again, probably getting the green color of this dress. I highly recommend it!
44 comments|114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2013
If you are an average guy and you buy this dress for your lady; consider yourself warned, man. She will look so much better than you that people will not think that the two of you are together! First off, I am already dating out of my league but when my lady wears this dress, the sight of her brings tears to mine eyes...and apparently to everyone's eyes as well. We receive many many compliments from both male and female. Also, the dress looks and feels a lot more expensive than what it is. Photographs very well, too. In general, seems as though the lighter coloured dresses photograph better on lighter coloured skin and vice versa. Guys, wear complimentary colours. The dress is elegant and casual at the same time. We were on the boat, golf cart, the outdoor mall, going out; everything. It fit right in. She also had a shaw just in case the weather became chilly. Not for motorcycle riding, though. As with most dresses, it will get caught in the tyre and be transformed into a micro-mini with fringe.
1212 comments|155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2015
I love this dress. I got married in it. :) I'm 5'2", 130 lbs, 34D. I got a small/medium and it fits great. Pic is probably better than further description.
review image
on April 7, 2013
I wear size 12, ordered the LG/XL. It fits so tight, had to send it right back. The LG/XL is probably
size 10 at the most.