Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1710317 Classic Tank Roman Numeral Enamel Dial Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 11, 2013
A good-looking watch. Well-made. Has an appealing stylish look. Unfortunately for me, the price dipped into the $60s from the $80. At the current price, this watch is a tremendous buy. Some reviews of a companion watch noted that only a man with a large wrist should wear this watch. That is true. The crystal and band are both big and masculine. I happen to have the wrist and lower arm structure suitable for this watch. I like the way the watch looks and, so far, it has kept perfect time.
on March 5, 2014
heh... first time I've got a watch with fake buttons - which makes sense, since there would not be any use for them. You can't press down the two buttons on the right of the watch - they're there solely for decorative purpose.

The strap is a bit tough, so the watch face doesn't sit dead centre on my wrist when worn.

But I will say I think it looks good.
on December 28, 2013
OK its a watch and it keeps good time so far. My problem with it, is that the watch face is not anything like the picture of it. The numerals on the watch face are not white but silver and the watch hands are silver except for the tips that are white. This makes it very hard to determine the time in low light. A poor design if the purpose of the watch is for you to easily determine what time it is.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2013
I love this classy watch. It looks really good on my wrist. The details on the watch is fabulous and beautifully finished. Although the leather wrist band is stiff it's very minor. i've worn it to work and I get many positive compliments on it. I hope this watch will last the test of time.
on December 18, 2013
I really wanted to like this watch. I have several Tommy Hilfiger watches and they're usually very stylish and pretty well made for the price. I have the sister model to this watch, with a silver dial and stainless steel bracelet, but wanted one with a black dial and leather strap. Unfortunately, the color of the numerals makes it hard to read against the matte black dial. It's a fine watch otherwise.
on March 28, 2015
Love it.Looks classy.The leather is sturdy. I have seen many comments here that its heavy. Didn't feel so.But the watch bulky for my tiny wrist.:(
review image
on October 14, 2013
It came in perfect conditions. The product is exactly what you see on the picture and it seems to be very durable.
on September 14, 2013
This was a great looking classy watch. Great price. Very happy with the product. Seems very solid and will last.
on February 6, 2014
The Tommy Hilfiger Watchi it was received completed and on time. Very good satisfactory product and the expectations of the product are achieved.
on December 20, 2013
Great looking watch for the price. Quick delivery. Very satisfied. Quality materials give the appearance of a much more expensive watch.