Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PattyBoutik Women's Lace Smocked Off Shoulder Top
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 1, 2012
The lace is made sort of like a mesh as far as sturdiness, which is great, considering I was worried it was going to be more of like a soft, easily shredded material. I am a D34, so I'm skinny enough to get away with mediums in most cases, but because I was unsure of my chest being too large to fit in the opaque strip of fabric they give you, I ordered a Large. Glad I did! It fits just right. Any smaller, and the sleeves would have fit too snug, and I might not have had enough fabric on top to cover what needed to be covered.
on September 10, 2012
Unique, fun, flirty, sexy, virsatile... I will wear this until it disintegrates! Very soft and comfortable. I am very pleased with this product.
on August 9, 2013
Top is sexy, but have to take in consideration if you are d cup or above you may have to order up a size. I am DD and order a large and it needed a bra top and shirt under it. If you have big biceps, this also may be an issue. But it's very cute and sexy anyway.
on July 6, 2013
I just got mine in the mail. It was shipped sooner than expected. I bought an x-large since I'm a lol thicker but I'm going to exchange it for a large instead. It's flowly so it looks too big and makes me look a little bigger than I am. Other than that the fabric is really nice. Iv ordered a few things from this seller. I love her sence of style. It's what iv been looking for.
on November 29, 2012
good quality & very flattering. can be worn casual or dressed up. looking forward to purchasing more clothing from patty.
on November 20, 2014
I am 5'7" and this hung down to almost mid-thigh on me...not sure how tall the model is but I was disappointed with the length. It is also important to note that even though I knew this was going to be somewhat see through, that it was shear even in the area that is covering your chest. Not sure how to get around that since the back of the ribbed area is completely see through along with the rest of the material. This went back...
on May 29, 2013
OMG! I love this blouse, it is great and very much a head turner and I don't mean that in a bad way. My husband love it, especially when I actually put it on and wore it. The material feels really great and the black, and the black, ok the BLACK MAKES IT SEXY and fun to wear. It looks revealing, but the top part of the blouse the material is really made where you won't be able to see your any body parts and if the undergarments are black or dark, then you'll be fine in that area. You can wear this with white capri's, black capri's or even the right color blue jeans and it will definitely be a show stopper. This is the type of blouse you can dress up or down. I recommend this to any one any age.
on July 18, 2016
I ordered this top in a small because it appeared to be loose fitting. I was a little skeptical because I have a short square waist and I didn't want the shirt to make appear shorter. I am 5'5" 125 lbs. and a size 36 D the small fits perfect. I recommend a strapless bra of the color as the shirt because it slips up a little and doesn't form great around your breasts but is very flattering with a strapless bra. I am very pleasantly surprised and very happy about this shirt. I got both black and white! I wore the white one to Country Fan Fest and was complimented on it the whole night by several people. I will be wearing this until it falls apart.
review image review image review image
on November 18, 2014
Great shirt it's true to size the lace is not itchy.
It look just like picture. I order a size large. I measure around
The upper part of my arm where the top of the sleeve meets at
It's a size 12 it's an exact fit for me if you are size 13 it may be a lil tight
,I ordrer the shirt on a Friday receive it on that following Tuesday I live in Georgia
Hope this help. I will be purchasing the white shirt next
on January 4, 2014
I ordered a large, and was Leary after other reviews said it ran small... It was perfect and I am a 36dd measuring 42 over top of the breast with no bra... Large covered and fit comfortable, arms were great and biceps measure 11.5 inches at the largest point... Fit comfortable