Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kanu Surf Men's Barracuda Extended Size Trunk
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 29, 2014
I just want to say I'm 5'6 300 lbs wear a 52 in waist line and find it hard to find bathing suits. I bought just 1 size 5x and it nice not tight at all used the draw string to tighten it up in fact. So I just ordered another 2 in other colors excited I can swim in actual trunks rather than my jean shorts. For the big men this is our best bet I think just my 2cents though.

***Update*** So I ended up getting a 4x due to 5x being a tad bigger than I needed 4 x fits perfect had a great time at the springs no issues trunks dried very fast.
77 comments| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2014
great deal on these trunks
i bought a size 4xl they run a bit big. i am a 52 in the waist and they have plenty of room to spare.
i would recommend these to a friend. if you wear 50-60 4xl will fit you,
on June 11, 2014
First off, I bought a 2x and I'm a 44 to 46 waist in jeans. These are fat-boy friendly.

They are attractive, hit JUST above the knee on me and they have plenty of drawstring left.

I have a caveat; they do NOT have a velcro fly; you gotta pull them down to use a restroom.

The orange is truly bright and friendly, but not fluorescent. They dry VERY fast, which is a great relief.

There's a tiny inner mesh pocket that's perfect for a hotel keycard and stayed secure for five days of swimming; however there is no button or velcro so be aware.

I will buy another pair as a spare, so I'm quite happy.
on April 25, 2012
I was looking forward to vacationing in Destin, FL this year. Only one problem, I had gained more weight than i thought. Hard to find nice swimming trunks for this price in my size. They are comfortable and long (I hate shorts that have a short inseam) and arrived in time for vacation!
11 comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2013
well made, good shorts, but it irritates me that neither Amazon nor the company (Kanu Surf) had an accurate sizing chart--I emailed Kanu before purchase and they couldn't provide a sizing chart or even tell me what waist size a specific size would be. How can a clothing manufacturer NOT be able to provide that information?
44 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2015
I have had it up to here with women's swimsuits. I just want some shorts I can wear in the pool with my kids and a rashguard to keep from burning, right? So I bought these for me in a 4x because there was nothing I cared to even try on in the women's department, everything was either skirty or the reviews said they weren't true to size.

Imagine my shock, any ladies out there, to discover POCKETS on a swimsuit. For the men out there, this is something you may take for granted, but for us, it never happens. The shorts are well made, 1/3 the cost of anything similar in the women's department, and they fit just fine. I usually fit okay in 4x pants, these are not baggy but they fit.

They just look like shorts, not "Men's suit". I'm very pleased. I'd wear these into a store without hesitation.
on July 19, 2013
Holds my package comfortably. No tightness or ass riding. Solid. Works just fine, I'd buy again if i had too.
on August 10, 2012
I ordered an XXL (2XL)for my husband. They were nice quality and very true to size. My husband is 6'3 and the length was nice and long.
on March 11, 2016
Being 6 foot 7 and weighing almost 475 pounds, finding a comfortable swimsuit is about impossible. This suit fits, covers to my knees (most suits figure if you have a 54" waist, you must be shorter than 5 ft tall) and is super comfortable. I will be buying another
on August 4, 2015
Ordered these for hubby & he likes them a lot. Great price on big & tall swimwear. We ordered a 2x & a 3x to see which one fit better. We are sending back the 2x because they were too snug in the legs. The sizing is probably pretty true, but hubby has very large legs and we always have trouble finding stuff that will accommodate the size of his legs. Since they don't publish their sizing chart, the following info may be helpful if you are unsure on sizing. Hubby is 6'7" tall and weighs 330 lbs, he takes a 48" waist in pants, measures 51" across the hips and 28" per thigh. The 2x fit fine everywhere except the legs, so if you are about 48" waist and don't have massive legs, 2x is probably your size. If you are like hubby and very muscular/large in the seat & thigh area, the 3x is roomy enough and can be cinched up with the drawstring at the waist. The shorts are 23' long from the waistband to the hem, so they will go ALMOST to the knee on a very tall man. Also, FYI because I didn't see it in the description, the trunks do have those net underoos inside.