Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 17, 2013
I destroy earphones. It doesn't matter if they are cheap or expensive. Between the abuse, neglect, and time spent as a cat toy, they just don't have a long survival life. These are cheap, and they didn't require that I go to a department store during Christmas shopping season and so I'm happy.

They are comfortable enough and the sound quality is what you'd expect,
on August 4, 2014
I love these ear buds because:

1) They fit my ears perfectly by not being to big, but big enough that that they will not fall out.
2) They do not have foam covers like other ear buds. They have sturdy molded neoprene which is soft yet sturdy and not likely to break down with use. This material is ideal because the buds will not slide out of your ears, yet are really comfortable.
3) They are inexpensive and totally worth the money.
4) They sound good.
5) They have a quality plug and wiring. No issues so far and I've used them everyday for two months.
6) They are made by Philips so you know they have a modicum of quality.
on October 27, 2013
The sound quality is pretty good for the price, but they don't last too long. I don't know if its whether I use them everyday for at least 8 hours, or if its just the cheap nature of them, but I have to get a new pair every two to two and a half months. The only reason I keep getting them is because I have to use construction headphones at work, and these are so small that they fit quite comfortably under the headphones. After wearing them under the headphones for 8 hours, they're still comfortable, I don't even feel them due to how small they are.
on March 30, 2015
For the price, Philips did a great product, for in ears in this price range, you can't expect miracles, and it's true, but these headphones do what I need them to do.

I'm not an audiophile, but I like to think I enjoy good sounds! These headphones lack some of the highs in definition, being the biggest weak point. Bass and mid seem balanced enough, once again price point in mind.

Great back up pair of headphones or for situations where some background audio awareness is needed. Also very comfortable to me anyway.

Great cheap buy, better sound than I expected
on December 22, 2015
First off, these cost me a little over $7 when I bought them. At that price they are definitely four star earphones. I'll compare them to the Apple earbuds, which I used prior to receiving these. The Phillips set, to me, is much more comfortable than the Apple earbuds. These are what I consider low profile, which means I can probably sleep with them in, and lay on my side without discomfort. The Apple earbuds were not uncomfortable in this regard, but the following is why I prefer the Phillips set. Maybe the anatomy of my left ear is different, but the Apple earbuds sit in my ear in a way that doesn't allow me to hear the left side. When I mess with it and don't put it in the way it is supposed to be, I can hear it fine. So, the earbud was not defective. My left ear is just different. With this style, the Phillips, they do not get buried in your ear, rather it sits in a way where I can hear both earphones equally. Finally! Stereo again! Now, I will say that the sound quality of the Apple earbuds are better. That's my opinion. These are not as clear as the Apple ones. I'd say they produce a slightly muddled sound but, again, for $7 earphones they sound pretty darn good. If you like to sleep with headphones in, especially on your side, and if you have one ear that doesn't take to the design of an earbud, then give these a try. Worst case scenario you're out $7. Lastly, I'll say this, what the hell does Phillips think they're protecting with the packaging they use? I could sooner tear my enemies to shreds than open that damn package. Seriously Phillips, look into some "frustration free" packaging. All in all, good buy.
on December 2, 2014
Was trying to replace my old Apple headphones because that design is the only in-ear that I can wear comfortably due to my ears. So the ones that have the dome that you shove in don't fit/stay in for me. I decided to try these cause they had good ratings and looked similar. I wear them at night so I can listen to sleep sounds and drown out snoring. They sound good and don't fall out when im on my side/ roll over and dont hurt either. So 5 stars from me!
on April 5, 2016
They do not fit or stay in place in my ear. Consequently, the sound really suffers, particularly the bass frequencies. These need to stay fully inserted to deliver nice full bass tone. I can tell that when I press and hold them in place, they sound quite nice. So I suspect if these fit you, they will sound pretty good. I am not so lucky, and it is not worth the cost of return postage to send them back for a refund. They do seem a bit sturdier build than some of the cheapo ear bud out there. But with the way they don't fit or stay in my ears, the sound is tinny and thin, and lacks any bass or lower midrange.
on July 5, 2015
Clear sound, but it didn't have enough bass. Tried different songs of differing beats/bass. I wanted something with better bass, maybe even bass-boosted, like my previous Philips earpiece. But the sound was abit too sharp for my liking (cymbals were really loud). Also I think it decreases the volume of the overall music output, which is strange. Other than that, its a decent piece of earphones, considering the reasonable pricing.
on January 6, 2014
i have ordered over 5 for everyone in my house and they have been using since a year, and nothing happened yet.
on October 28, 2013
Great for their price, stay in my ears most of the time compared to other crappy earbuds. Nice deep bass.