Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 17, 2013
I destroy earphones. It doesn't matter if they are cheap or expensive. Between the abuse, neglect, and time spent as a cat toy, they just don't have a long survival life. These are cheap, and they didn't require that I go to a department store during Christmas shopping season and so I'm happy.

They are comfortable enough and the sound quality is what you'd expect,
on January 6, 2014
i have ordered over 5 for everyone in my house and they have been using since a year, and nothing happened yet.
on October 28, 2013
Great for their price, stay in my ears most of the time compared to other crappy earbuds. Nice deep bass.
on January 6, 2016
I have a tendency to lose my earbuds every few months, which makes these great because of the low price and what you get for it. I have owned, I think, 3 or 4 pairs so far, and I am actually buying another pair because the rubber cap on the right earbud came off. This is why I gave the product 4 stars instead of 5, but that said this is the first time something like this has happened and these are usually very durable.
I've actually accidentally left these in my pocket when washing my clothes several times and they kept working just fine, but maybe being in the wash loosened whatever was holding the cap on.
Anyways, they are very comfortable, more comfortable than any Apple earbuds and any earbuds with the big rubber cups on them that I've owned. (I am taking about in-the-ear ones not over-the-ear headphones just to be clear)
The sound is good, and i haven't noticed any distortion even when playing my music at full volume on my phone. I don't really listen to a lot of bass heavy music, so i can't attribute to that. They also do not cancel noise very well, which I suppose is because they don't have large rubber cups, but I just prefer this style of earbud. Keep in mind I'm not super picky about the sound, but I do think that for earbuds in this price range, they're pretty good.
The cords are nothing special, and they tangle easily in pocket, but so do most other earbud cords. I have not however had any issues with the cords coming loose and losing sound in an earbud because of it, even the earbud with the missing cap still had good sound, it just isn't comfortable any more.
Overall I think they're great, and I will continue buying these if I ever need a new set of earbuds.
review image
on March 23, 2013
Comfortable Headphones that are Fairly Durable.
Sound Quality is Good for the Price You Pay.
Don't get these headsets if you expect them to be studio quality.
on May 6, 2014
It's been a while since I have had a good set of earphones. I'm not a fan of those rubber cap earphones and these sounded good. They have a good level of bass sound, fit in my ears with no strain on my ears for hours, and haven't had any issues over the past couple months.
on March 2, 2014
I have always enjoyed the comfort of this type earphone over in-ear designs. No question the high end in-ear earphones have superior sound to this type when fitted correctly. All in-ear earphones produce some irritation to me and I do use them a lot. I prefer the comfort of this style even though I know I will lose audio quality so this is the type I reach for when I know I will be listening for an extended period of time or for audiobooks. PHILIPS SHE2100BK is priced low and has far better than average sound for the type earphone.
With this model you clearly get more than you pay for in quality and comfort.
on April 5, 2014
Really good quality sound. Fits perfectly in my ears...thank very much for such an incredible product. Comes in handy when needed
on March 6, 2014
I just wanted a compact headphone for travelling and was not bothered about the sound quality to be honest. But the sound is pretty good for the price you pay. It fits in the ear comfortably. No complaints.
on June 27, 2014
Honestly, these earphones are the greatest earphones ever. super cheap, great quality and brand too! i owned these in white but lost them so i decided to order the same ones online in BLACK because i hate how the white yellows and it looks gross, but these stay in your ear, great sound, great quality, and not too expensive! im glad i found these in amazon! i thought id be miserable for a long time with no earphones when i lost my white ones! dont waste your time on buying expensive Apple earphones for your ipod or iphones. buy this instead!! great great