Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

100%

on November 7, 2015
I think these headphones are great. This is my second pair of the same exact model. They have great sound and last for years if you treat them well. They are super comfortable and stay in well with the silicone like cover. I am very picky about headphones and will only buy these for myself now.
on December 9, 2014
I am so lucky I got this before the manufacture decided to discontinue it. Don't know why though. The quality of these headphones are satisfactory and they fit my ears perfectly without causing any discomfort.
on April 5, 2016
My 2nd pair because my cat chewed the other pair. Great sound quality and very comfortable fit in the ear. Stays put during running.
on August 21, 2015
You can put these earbuds through anything and they will survive. They are very low key and provide that awesome sound quality
on November 5, 2014
The pink ones were the best deal, which is why I got them. They work really well and I am happy I bought them.
on February 28, 2016
These earbuds are the best for the money. No separate parts, good sound, very durable, very inexpensive.
on April 8, 2016
I loved them and they before I was told they would come. pleased as punch
on March 22, 2016
I really like this headphone so much!
on October 2, 2014
Quality sound, wonderful price!
on May 10, 2016
surprised of great sound !!