Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dogeared "Pearls of Love" Sterling Silver and Pearl Necklace, 18"
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Color: silver|Change

on September 15, 2014
This is a good quality purchase. I recommend getting 18" instead of the regular length because if I had bought the regular length instead, it would have been way too short for my liking. I'm 5"2, 128 pounds. I'm a short asian person if that helps any. I'm happy with this. Be careful with the necklace itself because it is thin and fragile so if a large amount of force were to be asserted to the necklace, it would most likely break. The pearl is not a round circular pearl. It is more like a circle shape with a flat side.
on September 29, 2014
Bought 4 of these for Christmas. One for my daughter, one for my daughter-in-law, one for my step-daughter...and one for myself. We each put them on Christmas day, and as of today, 9 months later, not a one of us has taken it off. This necklace is very pretty - delicate yet sturdy (not even the 10 year old step-daughter has broken hers). I chose the pearls for my girls because of the symbolism of "beautiful inside out" meaning to me. Very, very happy with this purchase!
on March 23, 2013
I love this beautiful necklace. It was a gift from my Dad who knew I wanted a new necklace since I lost my old one. It was such a great surprise to get in the mail!! I am at college now and I don't get to go home often. The pearl is elegant and timeless. It goes with everything, and I really prefer gold over silver so I love that the chain is gold-dipped. If you're looking for a gift for a family member or loved one, then this necklace is definitely a good choice! Also, it's made in the US which is always a plus (I don't question the quality in the least).
on May 24, 2016
Got it today and put it on right away! Looks amazing, just the right size I want! I hope this one will last long because the made looks not very strong. I had the "new beginning" from dogeared and it broke after two months. So finger crossed!
review image
on August 11, 2014
I do like it. I'm wearing it right now. It hangs differently than displayed; it hangs at a narrow V rather than the wide V displayed. The back of the pearl has been flattened which makes it lay nice. However, they must use a lathe to shape them and there are detectable tool lines that make the pearl look fake. Even so, It has a simple elegance and it is flattering.
on March 2, 2016
This is an inexpensive (comparatively), but well-made, beautiful piece. The pearl is just the right size for my girlfriend, who is 5'3". It isn't too big so as to be ostentatious or unprofessional, but it is large and simple enough to be a great focal point.
on April 19, 2016
I'm giving it to my Daughter for Graduation. Pearls are her birthstone and are also her favorite. I know she will love this. I'm very happy with it and can't wait to give it to her. I'm sure I will buy more from you in the future.
on May 15, 2013
I bought two of these as gifts. One was for a high school graduation and the other for a college graduation. They will look nice with dressy or casual outfits and are timeless in design.
on October 22, 2015
Beautiful and delicate. I bought this for our daughter for a special weekend we spent together to talk about becoming a woman. It is perfect for her. She loves to be pretty, but does not like things that draw too much attention. This would be a great gift for bridesmaids or and anniversary gift, too.
on June 8, 2016
I purchased this gift for my mother at Christmas, and she really loved it! The packaging was very elegant and classy, and the necklace was very cute. I'm giving this product 4 stars, because I think it was a little over priced for the item. It was cute, but very small and it was just a little Pearl. You can buy strings of genuine Pearl beads for pretty cheap, and make the necklace yourself. As a gift though, it's pretty nice! I like the nifty little way it's arranged, and the sentimental and sweet saying. Very classy gift.