Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 30, 2013
I would not recommend this pendant. The quality is what one would find at Kmart, very cheaply made and the pendant faces down towards the floor since it's also poorly designed and unbalanced. As a replacement I ordered the following item instead, and it is far superior but the same price at forty:

Myia Passiello "Timeless" Swarovski Zirconia Round Pendant Necklace

Thankfully there was enough time before Christmas to order a different item. The Myia Passiello "Timeless" pendant is made like REAL jewelry and the very nice stone faces straight forward as one would hope.
on November 30, 2015
This is the same review as the Sterling Silver with 0.75ct Swarovski Zirconia pendant.

For the sale price I paid for, I find this necklace worth it. I bought two: one for myself and one for my sister (my Christmas present). The attached pictures are comparison of a sterling silver with 0.75ct Swarovski Zirconia and a 10K White Gold with 1ct Swarovski Zirconia. Both stones are gorgeous and very sparkly, assuming both are still brand new. The top pendant is the white gold and the bottom pendant is sterling silver. The sterling silver chain is thicker than the white gold chain, which I like much better than the white gold. The white gold is very delicate and thin. I guess it was designed that way to emphasize on the shiny rock.

I don't know at this moment if I would be keeping the sterling silver necklace because the white gold necklace has a better quality. Looking on both chains, the white gold is much pristine looking than the silver. The sterling silver has a dull finish.

As for the stone size, i like both. The 1ct and 0.75ct are not as overwhelming as the 2ct. pendant. I also both 10K White Gold with 2ct Swarovski Zirconia, but ending up returning it. The 2ct. pendant is big for my taste.
review image review image review image review image
on January 16, 2013
I received this today, a day after I got the matching 1 ct earrings. Like other reviewers have noted, don't expect much with the chain. In fact, I would never wear the chain as it is so frail and could break easily. The 1 ct. CZ in this pendant is larger than the matching earrings (1 ct each) received yesterday, which gives it a less than realistic appearance. The studs are much more diamond-like in quality and look. However, when I hold it up in the light compared to my 1 carat real diamond (a nice one appraised at $6000), it looks very similar...I would have a difficult time knowing if it was fake or real. Getting ready to test it out on a trip to California, may just wear it at night.
on April 18, 2013
I ordered the 1ct. with the white gold necklace. It arrived very quickly, and is stunning!! The stone is incredibly sparkly and beautiful, does not lay flat on the chest though, it's a bit bend downwards, but it's not a big bother, and the necklace is very pretty too, but looks incredibly fragile.
I am all for "less is more" but I exchanged the necklace with one of mine. The necklace is so thin and fragile looking that you have to look very carefully from the distance to even see if on your neck. So I switched necklaces and voila! Stunning necklace!! Even though I won't be using the necklace I still keep it, alone the stone makes it all worth it!
This is I think the fourth time I have used this company and I loved every single product!
on February 17, 2016
Very pretty pendant. The chain is VERY thin, but I planned on using a heavier chain anyway. The chain wasn't knotted up when I received it. I had a little bit of trouble putting it on my chain, the loops on the pendant were sort of small. After trying to fit it through from the other side, I got it on the chain. Then I noticed that it didn't sit flat, it sort of tipped down. So, I took it off the chain and carefully adjusted the loops on the pendant with an awe. It opened the loops a little more and then it laid flat. I wouldn't recommend doing this if you don't have the right tools. My daughter makes jewelry so she had the right tool. The other problem I still have, is that the pendant is very light weight. So the clasp on my chain tends to come around to the front or the pendant winds up on the back of my neck. I will try a chain that is in between the weight of thin one that it came with and the one I planned to use. But I really like this pendant, it's very pretty.
on July 20, 2013
Beautiful sparkle but does not look real. Too large and the sparkle doesn't look like that of a diamond.
on December 15, 2014
I bought this along with the 1k matching earrings. I think they're really pretty, came quickly and really nice packaging if you're getting as a gift. I actually have a real 1k diamond solitare but am afraid to wear it for fear of losing it. This is perfect, can wear it daily, lots of sparkle and if I lose it that's okay. The chain is delicate which is expected. It's 10k gold and for the money not likely a big chunky chain will be included. I actually like the finer chains with single pendants better anyway. The eye is drawn to the pendant, not the chain and it gives the pendant a floating look. Actually this is the second pendant I purchased. I lost the first one down the drain switching the chain to a 16". I have to say that this came very horribly knotted and when I say horribly I mean many knots.
on June 11, 2015
I have always wanted a classic simple pendant. This purchase turned out to be my dream come true. The CZ sparkles and shines even after I've worn it in the shower (I never take it off!) The delicate chain is exactly the right length and almost disappears so the CZ appears to be floating around your neck. Having researched hundreds of choices I'm very happy with this purchase. I will definitely buy from this company again.
on April 18, 2015
I love this necklace, because it shines better than a real diamond. The chain is pretty, but it is too delicate. I had ordered a top level CZ once for a necklace that I had to sell the diamond from once. It doesn't shine any better than the CZ. The stone in this necklace is beautiful. My daughter has the same necklace still on the same chain and it's been two tears. It looks like new. It's a great price!
on January 9, 2016
It is beautiful and the extent of the chain is perfect for me, but the chain seems way too thin, almost not notice that I'm wearing because it is very thin. Everything else, quality etc. It is perfect