Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

89%
11%

on December 9, 2013
I cannot find Vue packs at the local grocery stores so I am pleased that Amazon offers it. My former Keurig K machine broke after less than 2 yrs of home use (1-2 coffee cups per day), so I was bummed about that but decided to try the Vue since it would accommodate a coffee travel cup (tall). I have been pleased with this brand of coffee.
on August 9, 2013
My wife and I like a milder blend of coffee in the early morning and this has become our favorite. Fresh roasted taste, mild but very flavorful blend that needs nothing added to make a very satisfying cup of coffee. I'm rating the coffee at five stars, not the price here at Amazon, which would rate two stars. You get a better deal direct from Keurig. Check out their webpage and buyer's club.
on May 15, 2014
My son gave me the Keurig Vue coffee maker for Christmas. It came with coffee K cups with a variety of coffees. My son
recommended the Green Mountain Breakfast Blend. It is the best coffee I have ever drank. With the rich and bold flavors it
was a real treat!
on April 6, 2014
I like the coffee because I am able to adjust the strenght on my V1200. But once this unit breaks I will not purchase again. The pods are too expensive. If I was able to use the Solofill V1 GOLD CUP 24K Plated Refillable Filter Cup for Coffee Pod I could be persuaded to stay with the Vue. This will not work in my unit. Does not close without forcing it.
on March 16, 2014
Breakfastblend is on of the best that You can get for Keurig, I would say that this is top three. Hard to find Vue cups where I am so Amazon is my go to place for these.
on May 6, 2013
My husband likes strong coffee, I like it more mild. I can finally have a freshly brewed cup of coffee that isn't watered down or burnt.
on June 21, 2014
This is a good coffee, and pretty good price for Keurig Vue I find it more difficult to find coffee for Vue so was glad to find this
on May 21, 2013
It is great tasting coffee and arrived in pristine condition! Smooth coffee taste for my Keurig. I will definitely order this again.
on February 2, 2016
I know this coffee is very good because I buy this product all of the time I use the pad's in my coffeemaker to me it is the best
on August 7, 2015
Yes I order it for my hubby who drinks coffe and friends that come over and enjoy a great cup of coffee.