Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 15, 2013
I first tried this blend in a sampler pack and I was really impressed with it's full, rich flavor - and no bitter burned undertones. This is a surprisingly sophisticated brew and it's leagues ahead of all the other Keurig coffees. The roast is somewhere between a strong breakfast blend and roast espresso. I'm thrilled that I can brew such outstanding coffee every morning with almost no fuss. Highly recommended for true coffee lovers.

Delicious! The way to start the day off right!
on January 6, 2013
I'm new to the Keurig experience. I know I love Italian roast. Little did I understand that there is a second "style" of Keurig coffee maker whose coffee packs do not fit into a regular keurig. I have to open them and put them in the Kcup to use them up. Guess it's a learning experience for this ole dog.
on December 21, 2014
Love the service and love the coffee. This is about my fourth order. Very satisfied.
on January 21, 2015
This is my favorite coffee! Delicious!
on May 4, 2015