Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Meet the Break Out
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 15, 2014
This series is something I never watched when it was still aired. I bought 3 seasons just to be sure I'd get one specific episode. I'm glad that I did buy them because they've brought hours of enjoyment for my family. My grandparents absolutely love Tyler Perry's awesome foolishness. I'm buying them all!
on August 4, 2013
FIRST I WANT TO SAY MY REVIEW IS NOT ABOUT THE SHOW, IT IS GREAT AND FUNNY. BUT THE PRODUCT THAT THEY ARE SELLING SAYS THAT IT IS THE COMPLET FIFTH SEASON AND THAT IS A LIE AND A RIPOFF . SOMEONE TOOK THE FIRST 100 EPISODES AND MADE 5 SEASONS OUT OF THAT. ONCE AGAIN THAT IS A LIE. AMAZON YOU SHOULD BE BETTER THAN THAT. BUT I GUESS SINCE I AM KEEPING IT THEY WON. NEXT TIME I SWEAR I AM GOING TO NOT GET RIPOFF AGAIN.
on December 16, 2013
You must see my review on " Tyler Perry's House of Payne complete series 1-8 ". (copy and paste title in Amazon's search box).
I spilled my heart out writing that review of Tyler Perry shows, movies and plays. There are people who don't understand how this television show, Meet The Browns and all Tyler Perry productions, mimics a very funny, people of Color television show, from the 50's. Back then, organizations fought to get it off the air because of stereo typing, yet today we seem to have revive that genre and loving it.
on August 30, 2014
Loved It. I really like Brown's character. He's horrible ;-> He's the highlight of the show. I wish there were more than seven seasons. It may have to do with the station. Other than cable stations - seems like more people watch NBC ABC and CBS more.
on January 10, 2013
I couldn't wait to see what funny antics Mr. Brown would get into each week, it's a shame that this show was cancelled. With the stuff that is on television these days, it was great to tune in and get laughs from Mr. Brown, family, and friends. Glad that amazon made it possible to relive these funny moments.
on May 5, 2016
I purchased this product in February 2016. Granted I haven't had time to watch the DVD till now. This has to be worst purchase I have made. This dvd pauses and skip the whole time. Plus it pauses thru out the whole episodes. Worst purchase yet..
on December 3, 2013
I'm a big fan of laughter and Meet the Browns makes my day every time. You gotta get it. It is the best ever.
on April 4, 2014
Despite all the criticism this show recieved for being "ignorant"... I truly must say I enjoy watching these whole seasons! Mr. Brown is hilarious. Yes the humor is over the top, yes his outfits are out of this world but I think everything just fits. Love the cast! The casting for this show was excellent. Not the greatest actors or actresses but once again, it just works!
on May 9, 2014
I purchased the entire season for my husband and myself because we have never seen the show on television. We watched Season 1 and if the others are anything like Season 1, we are in for smiles, belly laughter, and thigh hitting enjoyment!!!!!!!!!! We love the works of Tyler Perry, have all of his plays/movies and now we are staring with his TV shows.
on March 16, 2013
I choose this rating because it was this good to me. it was hilarious, this one and all the other episodes.

I would recommend this to everyone. Its enjoyable for the whole family to watch. Loved it.