Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 15, 2016
I'm 6'2", 280 pounds and this mattress is amazing. I honestly didn't expect it to be as good as it is. I got it on sale for $129 and the following week it went up to $240. I'll be following this seller waiting for another sale. The mattress itself has a thin layer of the cooling gel on top so you don't get too hot. Plus it has two inches of memory foam instead of one inch sold by another company on amazon.
on December 30, 2015
Good Things: I was really happy with the eventual quality of the mattress (I had to wait a couple of days for it to breathe out fully), and I'm enjoying it every night. It seems durable, and it has no nasty processed smell to it. It came well-packaged and very fast too! I haven't had any problems with the bed overheating, and I can finally move on and off of it without disturbing my woman.

Bad Things: The waterproof cover that comes with it is pretty flimsy, but it seems to get the job done (I haven't tested it) and the edges of the bed are molded in a way as to make them harder than the actual surface of it. The bed is pretty firm, and I wish I had another inch of memory foam in this thing. When I ordered it, it was the most inches of memory foam topping a "6 full bed in that price range (2 inches) . You get what you pay for, and the memory foam is nice, but whatever foam below is slightly firm for my taste.
on April 30, 2015
It worked for my purposes. My three year old girl sleeps on it. I lay on it often while reading her stories and such. I'm a 250lb man. I have it on a piece of osb for support (in place of a box spring). I could sleep on it and be very comfortable. My son and I both sleep on the 8 inch version, my wife sleeps on an 8inch tempurpedic, there is no significant difference between any of these mattresses.
on May 17, 2015
Buying a bed sight unseen was a huge gamble. This wonderful mattress was on sale when we got it , under 200 bucks. for a california king, i thought it would be too good to be true but we were so pleasantly surprised! it came in one huge heavy box. 4 feet high three feet wide, three feet deep. Heavy mother. put it on a flat dolly to wheel around while doing the remodel. Mattress was vacuum packed in plastic and we knew once we opened it up it was going to expand to it's California King Size. we bought a light metal frame that was under a hundred bucks, and once the frame arrived i set it up. We are SO Happy with our Huge Bed. So Comfortable. So much room! Would Absolutely recommend!
on December 23, 2015
Bought this 6 inch mattress to replace a worn out, traditional metal spring mattress. It's not too firm and not too soft. I have chronic pain in my hips, neck and back and this mattress helps make sleeping more comfortable. It conforms to the body. Recommended buy on a budget. The mattress was very easy to put on the bed and inflated instantly. I've been sleeping on it for about a week, and I wake up with less pain and feel much more rested. Very happy with this purchase! Shipping was very fast too. I would buy again!
on March 28, 2014
I read the previous reviews, and for the price I paid if it got mushy in six months I'd still be happy. I am just glad me and my husband finally have a bigger sleeping area. It came in one piece, VERY HEAVY. And at first the protector that came with it looked a little cheap, ok, a lot cheap... but it has yet to stain. Trust me it has had plenty of opportunity to stain with a 4 month old and his leaky bottles.
on January 21, 2016
This is the first mattress I've ever bought on my own and I couldn't be happier with my choice. The foam is firm and supports me everywhere. It is a fantastic product and I highly recommend it. I also snagged it at 87.5% off, so that was the icing on the cake. Some of the Best most restful sleep I've ever had.
on February 24, 2014
Good value for money. I have used it for a few days and so far no complaints. No smell either.
on January 17, 2016
Very comfortable, especially since it's replacing a worn out air mattress.
on January 19, 2016