Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex T7B911 Weekender 20mm Olive Nylon Slip-Thru Watch Strap
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 5, 2013
This pass-through watch strap is an easily changed colorful accessory. At 20 mm wide, this watch strap nicely passes through my watch pins or my wrist-worn medical alert.At 8 inches long, it is three inches shorter than some 11 inch watch straps sold at Amazon. I find it much too tight on my dominant wrist, but it fits pretty much exactly on my other wrist. (I'm a large male.) It's much easier to use than a watch strap that compels passing the strap through the buckle twice. This has two keeper rings to secure the bitter end after the pin secures the correct hole. The textured nylon is durable and colorful.
on March 5, 2014
This strap is merely adequate. The buckle and hardware are ok, but the nylon is thin and started visibly fraying around the holes and at wear points within 1 week of use. Due to the amount of fraying that has appeared in a short period of time I have concerns about how well this strap will hold up over time.

Also, for those who care, it is not a full NATO strap (though the price and photo should clue you in on that). It is one piece of nylon and does not have that secondary tab that exists on a NATO strap, that one you thread the main strap back through. The material is also thinner and the strap is not as long as a full NATO strap
on August 19, 2013
I totally agree with one of the reviews about the length of it. It is quite short. It definitely won't even fit some people. The holes will get frayed after about 3 months in a casual (not heavy duty like in construction) usage. It could be cheaper or better.
on March 14, 2014
I measured this watch band to be 26.5cm long, but my original watchband is 24.5cm. My original watchband was 19mm wide, this one is 20mm on the dot. I prefer my original Weekender watchband but a flaw in the fabric has rendered it useless on the holes that I use, and I've only owned my watch for 2 months.

This watch band has held up slightly better over the last few weeks but it appears to have the exact same flaw on the holes - the fabric quickly begins to fray even when you wear the watch loosely.

I wish all the replacement watchbands came in the original 24.5cm length, as the reason I bought this watch is the watch face and band are good proportions to my relatively thin wrist, but with this replacement band I have a fair amount of extra material dangling off. I may try to cut it to a new length and melt the end, but it may not be worth it considering the short lifespan of these watch straps.
on December 9, 2013
It goes on a Timex Weekender with a cream face and it really looks good. Good quality. It was a gift that went with a watch with a different color band. With buying a watch with an ok band and then buying this, I got free shipping so...
I bought other bands from WBG and they were a buck cheaper and the design was superior. I've several bands for myself from ampm24 and they also have the better design and I bought them earlier when they cost under $5 and now they are...
on May 11, 2014
I have been using this strap for a little a month now and it works okay. I used superglue to reenforce the holes which I use and I can tell this strap will probably work out for a few more months of every day use. The buckle does hold your watch securely and the strap overall looks good.
on September 10, 2013
I am currently wearing this band, in a combat zone. It is very durable, and has a classic look that hearkens back to the military watches of the 1940's, as does the black face TIMEX Weekender I'm wearing on it. It's simple, functional, durable, and elegant. What more do you want?
on February 3, 2014
This was for a Timex expedition. Looks great on the watch the hardware is a perfect match. the band fit well and is comfortable. However like other reviewers this one is threading out in the holes after only a month or so, Im not sure if this is the nature of nylon band but im going to try to sear the insides of the holes with a soldering iron to try to get them to stop.
on November 8, 2013
Lightweight and comfy with sturdy buckle and keepers. Have had problems with keepers on leather bands failing, shouldn't be a problem here, they look plenty strong. Great replacement band and inexpensive cost.
on April 16, 2014
I love the black strap, but switch it out to olive to match other outfits. Nothing too spectacular about it, just your standard watch strap. The olive one shows stain/wear faster than the black, hence the four stars.