Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on December 11, 2012
Purchased this pc to substitute my 6 yr old desk top which was giving problems. I was able to set it up in less than 5 minutes and so far has worked without any problems. The monitor is big enough and all in all it occupies less space than my previous one and its resolution is great.
One minor con is that it only has 2 USB outlets but I purchased an inexpensive external hub one that has 5 additional ones and problem solved.
Did not opt for the update to Windows 8 since the monitor is not a touch screen and after analyzing the pros and cons of Windows 8, decided to stay with Windows 7.
For the price and home office use, this is a great buy.
on April 11, 2013
I was looking for a new computer for the office and due to software compatibility issues, I needed to stay with Windows 7. I liked the computer so much that I ordered one for home.

I would recommend this computer to anyone especially if they are not ready for Windows 8.
on February 17, 2013
After struggling with two older computers to get my monthly online bills paid, I was delighted to see this one at Amazon.com. I had priced it elsewhere and found that the one Amazon offered was by far the best deal (especially for Amazon store card holders). In any event, this pc is pretty darn fast. The only issues I have with it I will not mention here because I haven't familiarized myself enough with the various programs DELL offers on this pc. I absolutely love some of the features, such as the webcam and face recognition program that pops up when the screen saver is on and you're ready to go back to work. I also love the wireless keyboard and mouse. I have so much more room on my desk and I'm loving that. I don't need anything more complicated than this pc. I think it's perfect for anyone whose primary use of a pc is for online bill pay, online shopping, etc.
on February 7, 2013
I bought my dell 2020 all in one pc new in Aug of 2012. In Jan 2013 alot of the text on my pc became no longer visible. I called dell support hardware dept. They said it was a software issue and connected me to a software specialist. The software department said, after working with my pc remotely that they were prepaired to repair my pc for 89 dollars. I refused to give them more money for a computer this new. I complained to their overhead. Then a software specialist called me back and worked with my pc remotely over a hour and deemed it was a hardware issue. I called hardware back. They worked with my pc remotely and they told me there is nothing wrong with my pc. This is my second dell pc and my last unless dell solves this issue.
on March 10, 2013
First of all the service was excellent - it shipped when promised.

I love the Dell Inspiron - it takes up so little room and Windows 7 is so easy to use and has so many features.

I am very pleased with my purchase.

As usual Amazon is great!!!!!! Kathy
on November 3, 2013
One major disappointment. I bought this model because it was advertised as Microsoft 7 not 8.Immediately realized it was Microsoft 8 and had to pay $200 to download 7. Someone installed 8 after refurbishing this computer. False advertising?
on October 15, 2012
I was debating between this model and an different with a bit better specs decided to go with the Dell at first because of the price. However after getting it might even be good enough to use as the house desktop Nice design and specs would reccomend
on October 20, 2012
I love my new computer. It is very handy to have everything all together. It takes a little time to learn all of it. Put it is coming a long.
on July 26, 2013
First time I have owned a "all in one" desk top. I opted not to go for a touch screen. I couldn't see any practicality in it. This computer will be a boon if we move to a place where space is limited. I can't rave too much about Windows 7, but then I felt the same about Vista. I finally just got the hang of working through Windows XP.
on January 19, 2014
This was a gift for my husband and he is really enjoying the large screen. The all in one gives him more room on his desk. In the description it stated wireless keyboard and mouse but they didn't come wireless.