Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on PlasmaCar

on November 28, 2012
So, I'm not sure what kind of build that the guy who wrote the other customer review has, but I didn't need to order an XL. In fact, I got away with a M (US S) and I'm 6'1, 185 lbs. Fits like a glove. I'm pleased with the sizing, fit, color, cut and style. I only have one problem with it; some of the raw edges are left unfinished around the collar and cuff. While this isn't a huge deal as I own a sewing machine and am no stranger to a needle, buyers should note that if you intend this to be an everyday wear kind of shirt, you may need to take it somewhere to have a raw edge or two hemmed. Overall, not a big deal. It's a wonderful style and I'm a fan of the fabric; it's breathable and will hold in some heat when there's a chill, but isn't too warm either. A note on shipping: I live in Alaska and got this shirt within a week, which was three days faster than the shortest estimate I was given. 4.5/5 stars! I'll be ordering from them again!
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2012
(Long review, intended to help those uncertain about the Korean sizing, and other related issues.)

I bought this along with the "TheLees Mens casual buckle zipper slim hoodie T-shirts." I thought it would be a good, tight shirt to put underneath it, and my instinct was right. Well, sort of.

I must reiterate what another reviewer did: with this shirt in particular, I don't think you should be afraid to order it smaller. It's very elastic and can handle being stretched. I honestly wish I would have gone close to the smallest size. While it's tighter than the other shirt I bought from TheLees I really wanted to have this one hug my body. For you nerds out there, I was going for a similar look to Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil 4. (After he lost his jacket.)

I'm 5'11 and around 160 pounds, 30 waist, and the XL size was recommended for my height at least. My weight is more close to the Medium or Large size, but I wanted to make sure I could get longer sleeves. Sadly though, I think I would have traded slightly shorter sleeves for a better fit. I'd have to gain over 30 pounds of muscle to make this conform to my body the way I wanted.

The chest and arms define reasonably well, but I'd like it tighter. If you don't care about showing off your physique / treating it like a compression shirt, a larger size might be the way to go. Because on the positive side, it's extremely comfortable, and isn't bad looking just because it isn't latching onto my body.

I have nothing bad to say about this shirt. It's warm enough on a cloudy, or windy day, but it won't help you much during the Winter. I definitely recommend it regardless of whether it's a tight or loose fit; it looks good no matter what.

Don't hesitate on this one. But I do suggest smaller size on this one in particular, given my experience, and what one of the other reviewers said. (He was 25 pounds heavier, 2 inches taller than me and had no problems with the smallest size! Definitely wish I would have gotten at least a size or two smaller than I did.)

Anyway, hope this was useful.
on December 13, 2012
I read someones review that mentioned the unfinished edges of the shirt. I think that was done intentionally to give it a, dare I say, "edgy" look, but it should be mentioned in the description. I bought an XL (US Large)(I'm 5' 11" and 175); fits and looks great. I highly recommend the shirt. I would have given a 5 star rating if the item description included the-hand wash only-recommendation on the tag.
on December 2, 2014
I'm going straight to the point: this shirt is really cool, as in "Women will stare at you" cool, BUT there are a couple of things to consider.

1- the US S does feels more like an M, so don't expect slim fit type of look. But that's ok, nothing to worry much and you can get away with it.

2- THIS is what I felt really awkward: the buttons. they are sturdy and good quality but they are somewhat glossy, so in some cases you may look like a disco ball. I was hoping for a matte type of finish but this was not the case.

Overall I feel like it was a good purchase, just not quite what I was hoping.
on January 7, 2014
I have gotten numerous compliments for this shirt. It is a bit different, and that's why I bought it. I REALLY like how tight fitting the sleevs are. I'm 6'3" 150lbs, so very slim, and it fits great. I got US medium.
on June 27, 2015
As other comments have noted, this is slim fitting but I believe it is intentional... as are the "unfinished" hem and seams (they will curl with washing, which is desired). I am not as slender as some of the reviews (5'6" and 165lbs... stocky build). This fit me and was form fitting. It was actually pretty flattering. I got a ton of compliments on it. It has tight seams and solid construction. Material is t-shirt "jersey"
on January 6, 2013
I ordered an XL, I am 6'2", 200 lb and lean. I am happy with the fit but the shirt looks as if its made out of 100% Polyester. The tag says "handwash, do not tumble dry" however. Something to note. Previously I reviewed it was possibly 100% polyester, however under further observation I noticed it could very well be cotton. All in all I am very happy with it.
on May 7, 2014
great shirt, but on my somewhat muscular frame it looks more than a little goofy.
On the model pictured, the shirt looks like the sleeves button on to the shirt; the modular appearance appealed to me.
The buttons are sadly vestigial and at about 15 feet or less in real life it looks like a science fiction costume.
other wise it's great! I love the lees and their willingness to experiment with producing designer mens fashion at an affordable price, their shirts are fun and make me stand out!
on April 30, 2014
Honestly, i buy alot of TheLees clothes and i must say am a bit disappointed in this item, the material feels like it will rip easily. it seems like a one time wear situation and when i wash it, it will get destroyed smh
on March 29, 2014
I like the style of this shirt and the way it fits. I don't wear the sleeves all the way down as its a bit short, but that doesn't matter as I roll up the sleeves anyway.