Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Price:$19.99 - $25.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 12, 2014
Wow. This bag is spectacular. It looks like it cost hundreds of dollars because it looks like the finest leather with hand stitching. Not only does it come with the small zipper bag and the long detachable strap, but there's a medium zip bag too, perfect to put makeup in. Has tons of room and pockets. I want one in every color.
review image
0Comment| 191 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2013
When I first received this product for my wife, it was her mother's day gift, there were some flaws with it. I left a message with Scarleton about it, and I figured that was that. But these guys sent me an email where they offered to ship out a new one at no extra charge. I guess what suprised me the most was that these guys really made me feel like my feedback was important. Plus, the one they sent me as a replacement was absolutely flawless. It's nice to see a company that is willing to stand by their products. Thank you for this.
0Comment| 202 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2012
Okay, I order this bag becasue of the color and the little purse attachment. But once I got this bag I realized I had made the best decision ever.... This is not just a tote bag with a coin purse, This is a Tote, with a coin purse and and additional front cross bag as well. When you open the bag there is other bag located inside for smaller iteams you maybe carring. Such as cell phone, lip glosses, make-up, pen, paper etc. but if you attache the belt with it, its a bag all by it self. And the Tote is big enough for your Kindle Fire, labtop or ever other device and paper work you need on the good. I am telling for the price of this bag. I would have paid even more. It is that great and that worth it.
0Comment| 207 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2013
This bag is awesome! It looks so nice and holds so much! I do wish it had more pockets, but for $30 I really can't complain! I also like that it's flat on the bottom, so it stays sitting upright (without falling over) when you sit the bag down.
0Comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2015
Been using the yellow bag since a year. It is more beautiful than the pics and very practical. It had bad smell initially but aired for a few days. Multi purpose. Love the fact that it has a zip closure. Planning to buy two more (or three may be) for mom n mom inlaw. Totally worth the money!
review image review image
on August 30, 2015
(Aaron's girlfriend posting)
I love my new bag :) it's my favorite color green! And I get so many compliments on it! It's perfect color for fall. I definitely want this bag in more colors. Thank you!
review image
on June 11, 2015
Low rating until I actually have used the product.
However, the width measurement were misleading.
At a width listed at a fraction above 17", I thought it would fit my 15" computer for sure.
Only to realize the opening width just passed that 17".
The bottom width is only 13 1/4" with a depth of 7".
And I got the blue and black bags.....hmmm.
But, the versatile casual look is what I was looking for is true in this item.
review image review image
on September 11, 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend and she really loved it. In fact, her mom is jealous and wants one too.
I'm a guy so I don't know how to review a purse but I can tell you that the material seems to be good quality.
There's also a little flat wallet thing with a zipper, which came with it, that looks like it can hold cash. My girlfriend looked excited when she saw that.
In addition, there is another little handheld purse thing that came with it as well. I believe these are called "clutches". Again, my girlfriend was happy about that.
The size of the purse is large which allows it to carry a lot of things including her macbook pro laptop. If your significant other likes red then she'd probably like this one.
on December 5, 2012
Just received this bag, so I cannot speak for long range performance, but fresh out of the box, it is beautiful, appears to be made well (strong stitching, sturdy hardware and zippers, good quality material). The size is large, but perfect for me as I have three kids! Love the bonus smaller bag, fits nicely inside and great for makeup, toiletries, etc.. I bought the yellow and it is a lovely, mustard yellow, I was afraid it was going to be too canary yellow for my taste so I'm pleased with the color. Plan to buy a few more, will update after some usage :) So far, impressed with my first Scarleton bag purchase!
11 comment| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2013
My wife loved it. Made as I wanted and with lots of pockets. Thanks for producing a well made product for a good price.