Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$31.15 - $31.59+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on August 15, 2012
I was always nervous about wearing my real 2 carat studs ( as I have a habit of losing nice jewelry!). Other CZ studs looked fake and I never felt comfortable wearing them. When I received this as a gift, I could tell right out of the box that they were better quality than most. Apparently, Swarovski has a way of faceting that makes these look genuine. I also like the silicon and gold backs as they were easy to handle. I put my real diamonds in the safe and wear these every day. My friends think they're real, and if I lose them, oh well!
on December 30, 2014
....the setting is so thin, it bends when you try to put them on..the backing itself is a piece of rubber with a tiny amount of metal...not enough substance to hold the earring in place
review image
on January 18, 2013
I lost my other pair of cubic zirconia studs that I would normally wear as default everyday. I like to have something in my earring hole as a go to default that will last and I can wear through the shower etc. I have sensitive skin, so the 10k is great. Comparing my old zirconia studs to this one, this is a bit bigger in size and much much more sparkly because there's a mix of Swarovski in it. Pretty worth the price if you ask me. I'm not use to the rubber back clasps on the back but I think it helps hold it in better, which is great. I was afraid they would turn colors or rot the metal because I wear it after many washes and exposure to water but it hasn't been a problem. This makes me really happy =)
on February 1, 2013
Cute, sparkly earrings that were comfortable to wear, but after 4 days, the back must have loosened because I only have one earring now. If you do get the earrings, I suggest before wearing them, replace the backs.
on July 9, 2012
These earrings are beautiful but there are not screw backs as advertised. They are silicone covered push backs. They seem to have a little extra resistance than your normal push back, but they still pull right off.
on August 12, 2013
I have owned several Swarovski earrings and these did not have the brilliance of any of the others. I'll wear them because I cannot afford real diamonds, but I plan to replace them soon at a local Swarovski shop.
on January 14, 2013
I've had these for about a month, they're fine earrings for the price. The metal mounting is very thin and the smooth silicone backings are awkward to handle. Since they're pretty cheap, I'm okay with that.

Based on the rave reviews here, I was expecting earrings that looked like real diamonds, but to me these don't look like real diamonds at all. Holding these next to my real diamond studs and diamond rings - there's a huge difference. For reference the stones I am comparing these simulants to are round diamonds, varying in size from small (.33ct) to large (over 2ct). These simulants don't have the depth that real diamonds have. They do sparkle, but in a flat, bright white sort of way. They're not ugly, but they clearly look like CZ to me. So if you are looking for a pair of earrings that can pass for real diamonds, I would suggest you keep looking. There might be better alternatives out there if you're willing to spend more money and do some research. Other than that, they're fine sparkly stud earrings.

Also, to confirm what others have said, these are NOT screw back earrings. The squishy plastic backing just pushes onto the post.
on October 28, 2012
These are very nice earings. I've got two pairs - one for the gift and one for myself. My daughter came for a visit and I kept telling me how much she liked them: so I gave her my pair and will order a third pair soon for myself. These earings are not only beautiful but also very comfortable for everyday.
on April 29, 2013
There is NO way that these are two carat weight total...seems more like .75 each.
I had bought these as an alternative to wear in lieu of my 1 carat each real diamond earring studs,
however when I received the product one of the posts was bent to a 45 degree angle and when I put it back in it's place, it caused the entired post to be unstable.
on December 29, 2015
These earrings are supposed to be white gold but they have turned green, and also a copperish color.
review image review image