Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Stars Women's Wide Neck Dolman Tee
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 1, 2012
I have never purchased a Michael Stars item before. I cannot believe what a perfect shirt this is. Material is good. Fit is fantastic. Washes beautiful. Perfect to layer with a tank under. Does not come off the shoulder but definitely a wide neck. The colour is white. Would buy in other colours when available.
on December 17, 2014
I love this shirt. It is very figure flattering. Not sure how it works but it really is a one size fits all shirt. It fits me perfectly. I'm 5'6 aprox. 145lbs. My daughters tried the shirt on. One is bigger and one is smaller than me. It fit them both and looked very flattering on them as well. Ordering another of these in a different color. Also ordered one for my daughter.
on February 12, 2015
Well done cut, nice and soft but the sleeve cuffs tend to get really loose and stretchd out after wearing it for a couple of hours. You cannot pull them up your arm as they won't stay. Other than that, it is a lovely blouse.
on January 18, 2015
ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL!!!! I wear a size 10 or 12 in tops. I could get this top on but now way did it look as drapey like on the model. Also this is a ridiculous price for a tee shirt. It was returned!
on February 6, 2014
I was a little nervous with how this shirt was going to fit being one size, but it's awesome! I'm tall and fairly lean but also 9months pregnant and the shirt fits! I'm looking forward to wearing post pregnancy too! Very flattering!
on June 20, 2013
This shirt is one size fits all. I'm usually a size 2/4 and it was loose on me, which is how I wanted it. It definitely hung off my shoulder.
on February 3, 2013
Nice material and fits well. I love all Michael Stars clothing. Looks good with denim and dressier clothing. I would buy again.
on March 15, 2013
Lovely color but material is rather cheap for the price. I would rather the boat neck were slightly smaller as well because it is alays falling down and I have to wear a cami under it.
on July 20, 2014
Way too small. I usually have no problem with "one size". This was not the case. I will be returning it and no longer trust sizing information.
on December 1, 2015
Loved the shirt look and fit but wore it twice and it has small holes in it. I'm going to see if I can return it.