Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 18, 2014
I got this jersey for a ridiculously good price during the NHL strike. I think if your a fan of Jonathan Toews or the Blackhawks - I'd buy this jersey on Amazon cause its cheaper than at the United Center or even your local sports store. I would NOT pay full price as the jersey is made in Asia like everything nowadays. I remember the good days where most hockey jerseys and equipment were made in Canada. The difference between my Canadian Made vs Asian Made jerseys is more the quality of the stitching and material. To be fair, it is something that I'd feel comfortable wearing anywhere, even if it got dirty. It fits true to size, NOT too loose or slim fit. If your wearing it over a sweatshirt, then I'd get a size up.
on January 3, 2014
Love the Blackhawks, love the jersey...except this was a gift for my daughter. We had tried on a comparable jersey at a local sporting goods store which is why I chose the size I did. However when it arrived and she tried it on it didn't fit quite as well as the other one so she can't really wear it right now. If it fit right then this would easily be a 5-star purchase.
on November 13, 2013
This is not an authentic jersey. If you are looking for a nice looking fake jersey, then it is ok. I think is it over priced for a knock off.
on July 28, 2014
LOVE this jersey. Great quality, fight strap, had the captain 'C' and the 2013 Stanley cup emblem on it. Just what I wanted! It's a little big, but I am pretty small and it is made to be played in so room for pads :)
on January 21, 2014
Bought as a gift for an avid hockey fan. I wasn't aware this was coming from overseas until I placed the order. However, I am pleased with the product and it arrived well before the 21 days I was told it may take. Overall very pleased.
on February 28, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my father in law with a longer torso. he normally wears a large tall shirt. I got him an XL because it is 2" longer than a L. It fits him pretty well. Length is good, not too baggy.
on March 12, 2016
Beware! Definitely a disappointment! This jersey is a knock-off, which is okay, but there are much better knock-offs available. The face of the Blackhawk is a weird color... much darker than the real one and it's very noticeable. But even worse--- the "Toews" on the back has an UPSIDE DOWN "M" instead of a W. The picture on Amazon shows a W... Which is a misrepresentation. We will be returning this jersey as it would be an embarrassment to be seen in it!
on June 20, 2015
I bought this for my husband and he looks so freaking got in it. Oh, and did I mention the Hawks win the cup the day he wore it? Coincidence? I think not. Oh, if Jonathan Toews is reading this, I will be your slave if you sign it for us. You're the new "Great One"!
on March 4, 2016
Overall, very happy with this purchase. Patches and numbers are all stitched on. Would recommend buying one size larger than what you normally wear. The jersey by itself fits OK, but I (and I think most people) where either a hoodie or long sleeve shirt underneath. You'll want an extra size for the extra bulk if you wear it like that. Also, the sleeves seem a little bit short to me, but I'm a pretty tall guy...take that with a grain of salt.
on June 25, 2014
Jersey Native American symbol was way off color then acutual logo I even matched it up with other jerseys I have and does not match up.