Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Price:$22.99 - $32.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 14, 2012
Great value for the price. The robe is plush and soft. Very comfortable and warm, feels like being in a spa. Could hang out in it all day. Small/medium perfect size for someone 5'4"-5'8"
11 comment36 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2013
Feels great. But it runs small. I bought this for a very slender man and it barely wraps around him. If you are a medium I recommend ordering a large.
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2012
I was a little hesitant, because there were no reviews, but the robe has a nice soft feel. The fleece is plush, not thin. The belt is detached. I purchased a small/medium and it hits at mid-calf for a 5'5" person. There is a large enough fleece loop inside for hanging. My only issue is that being black, the robe was shipped with the wrapping torn, and therefore, the robe arrived with tiny bits of brown cardboard from the shipping box, or something, all over the exposed parts of the robe. Once I removed all of it the robe was rather nice. Overall, pleased with the purchase.
0Comment19 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2012
I found this robe on Amazon for my husband. He loves it. Can't get over how warm and comfortable it is. He has worn it everyday since it arrived. It was reasonably priced, did not break the bank. We have been using less heat since it arrived. Before my husband was always cold ,constantly putting up the heat, now he is comfortable. I was concerned because it only came in 2 sizes small-medium or large-extra large. My husband is medium because of the small attached to size ,I was afraid it might be to tight. It is a perfect fit. I would recommend it to anyone.
22 comments17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2014
I purchased 4 of these to utilize for our Spa at my work and after very light use in about 6 weeks times, these robes have almost fallen apart. The material has fuzzed up looking like a ratty old grandpa robe instead of the crisp, clean fleece look I have come to expect from something this material. Very very disappointed. Wish there was a way to return and receive refund.
on May 29, 2014
Good fit,good feel .;..but even after 2 washings this product keeps shedding all the time.I bought this as a replacement for similar robe that I had for 7 years..but that one rarely sheed ...this one doesn't stop.
on February 3, 2013
Because altho it is comfortable to wear and very attractive, you must run around after the person wearing it with the vacuum cleaner. I am going to wash it several times and see if this helps.
on June 14, 2014
I love the feel of this robe. I'm 6'0 250 stocky build, the belt is lower than where I would like it to be, as far as where it wraps around my body. Sleeves are super long for me, but I roll them up so it's not an issue. Great value, feels like quality made robe.
on November 21, 2013
I wish this company made these for women--they're awesome and I'd buy one for myself. The one I bought was a gift and he loves it.
on April 26, 2014
Bought the extra large robe.
1. The sleeves were so long, I need to roll them up 4 inches. They are longer than my arms and hands.
2. The length & width were not proportional, more like a medium-short. I'm a extra-large, but this is not even close
Poorly sized, like made with left overs.