Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 23, 2013
Ok so I only gave 4 stars because I bought 2 of these for my girls as their baptism gifts, however in all the pictures the cross looks much thicker than it actually is. When I opened the box I was a little disappointed I'm not going to lie I thought that it would be thicker and have more weight. It is paper thin and as weightless as a piece of paper. However my girls aren't that old 8 & 12 so I know that they will love them but still I found the picture a little misleading.
on March 25, 2014
I fell in love with this necklace until I received it in the mail. Was really disappointed because the picture gives the illusions that the back looks like the front when it does not. The back looks like the necklaces in a dollar store, not smooth, not polished, just......ugh. Pretty but disappointed.
on June 11, 2014
it's thin, tiny and a complete ripoff. i was embarrassed to give it to my wife. don't trust the pic.
on September 4, 2013
This pendant is a lot thinner than the picture suggests. The rounded edges all around the cross make you think it's a thick pendant with a little bit of weight to it. No, it's just rounded edges and a concave backing. It IS a very pretty pendant, and I am probably going to keep this on my shopping list as a good baptism gift for a child (to be given when they are older) or young teen. I was looking for something more substantial, though, for myself.
on May 4, 2014
the gold plating on the heart wore off. I've had it 4 months & absolutely loved it when I got it & got so many compliments on it, but now the gold has wore off but the silver under it isn't the same color as the cross, it's just kinda drab & cheap looking now :(
on November 4, 2013
it was a very beautiful peice..very. The only thing that was bad about it..was the chain it came on...as thick as a couple strands of hair..but i liove it...i can get a bigger chain
on February 5, 2015
My son gave this as a Christmas present to his girlfriend, the pendant is very well made but the clasp on the chain broke very easily. I just went and got another chain from the store and his girlfriend is still wearing it.
on July 27, 2014
Very small and dainty. My 10 year old loved it. It is really a cross for a child. Too small for an adult or older child. Cheaply made, the whole back is carved out so the manufacturer can save money. However it is nice, looks just like the picture.
on January 18, 2015
It was smaller than I thought it would. Also the chain is very delicate and thin. I snapped the one I had for my Grandmother pulling off the tags that were on it and the one for my mother she ended up popping it herself.I would advise customers to be careful with this piece its very delicate. even so this is a great piece but because of the size I think this item is more suited for children in my opinion.
on January 10, 2013
understated elegance on a small scale.....perfect for the younger woman. Purchased for my teen granddaughter, hope she likes it as much as I do.