Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 23, 2012
These pants are extremely stretchy and comfortable. I got a size and a half bigger than my actual size, just in case they were the tight kind of jean. But they are actually a little too big! I was very surprised and pleased with how well they fit me, unlike most brands of jeans that stores carry. The waist isn't tight at all like I was expecting it may be. I will buy more pants from this company and I would recommend these pants to any girl/woman who is curvy and looking for pants that fit comfortably yet look like regular junior's skinny jeans.
33 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2012
Love, love, love these jeans. I usually wear a size 15/16, but since the reviews stated that these were very stretchy I ordered the 14. Perfect fit! They are comfortable and look great. I am 5'8" and they are long enough to wear with heels. I would definitely recommend these jeans. However, I would suggest going one size smaller that your usual.
on May 7, 2013
I have a really hard time finding jeans that fit and are actually cute. I am a 24/26 women's in jeans normally. I read the reviews and people said they were big jeans so I ordered a size down(22). The top of the jean fit very well and the bottoms were okay. The thighs and butt fit well but the bottom by the ankles are not skinny jeans. They fit like a boot cut. I was looking for a skinny jean but I will not be returning them because they are very comfortable and fit. My weight is usually in the stomach not the legs so these are a great fit if that is you. I will buy more from this seller.

Pros: very comfortable, great boot cut, looks super cute
Cons: too low of a rise for a plus size women, not a skinny jean
on December 3, 2013
True to size in the waist but the legs are kind of baggy. I wanted them to fit tight in the legs like the picture. I'm big though, size 18 so I guess this is what they can do when making larger sizes. I'm just happy they were long enough. I'm 5'10 but I would never wear them without boots. The best part is that they don't shrink and they also don't become loose and fall off at the end of the day. That's a major plus. I bought some boot cut jeans too from the same brand. I like those too.
on April 10, 2013
Lovely jeans. Really enjoy the color and style. In almost all other jeans I wear a size 20 in women's. I first bought a size 22 to make up for them being skinny jeans. WAY too big. So I returned them and bought a size 18. Still, they were too big. I could definitely fit into a smaller size. I would return them but the hassle of it plus I need them for a show this weekend.
on July 17, 2012
First pair of jeans I've gotten in awhile that fit this good! Just enough stretch too! I will buy this brand of jeans again and soon!!
on June 28, 2013
I'm on the curvy side but love my jeans to be snug but not uncomfortable and these fit the bill. The legs are snug and long enough that they break at the top of my foot. Very cute with some gladiator sandals.
on August 27, 2012
I ordered these jeans and I can tell you right now i will order from Wallflower again! The jeans fit perfectly..I ordered the size I generally order and they fit just great..comfy, cute and I got lots of compliments! I would recommend both the product and the seller!
on December 23, 2013
LOVE these jeans. I was desperate to find jeans post-baby that weren't mom jeans. These fit great, have a lovely stretch (shape maintains though), and the waist is just low enough as to not bother my C-section stitching. I got compliments from everyone, most importantly from the husband. Not a huge fan of the crystals on the back pockets, but they actually fall off pretty easily so I won't have to deal with them for too long (may be a downside to some buyers though). I am 5'-9" and these hit my ankles nicely. Maybe a little short for heels, but for flats or riding boots these are perfect. Please offer same cut in more washes - I will buy them all!
on February 14, 2016
These looked like lovely jeans, but . . . the reviews said they were a little large, so I ordered an 18. When the arrived there was a teeny tiny sticker on the bag that said 18. The jeans themselves had three tags that were clearly marked 16. I compared them to a few of my other jeans that are known size 16 and they were teeny, teeny, teeny. I have jeans that range from size 14 - 20 to accomdate when I am actively exercising and doing yoga to when I am actively eating well and ignoring diet and exercise. I have to tell you - these jeans were about 2/3 the width of my smallest jeans. No way they were 16. Definitely not 18. I may try again. They were so nicely made!

See 1 answered question