Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on August 17, 2014
It's hard to find Bras that I like, or that fit! It is a good bra, but with a few things that may not be perfect for all

Good:

1: Thick padded straps (supper comfy, no digging in)
2: Good coverage (Not a grandma bra, but also not too revealing)
3: Good look

Not so good:

1: Adjustable straps (like most bras, you can only adjust about 2 inches. I'm sort an ALWAYS need to shorten the straps)
2: No lining (this isn't really a bad thing, bit I normally like a little bit for shape and... let's say "coverage"
3: Wide straps (I actually like this, but for those who don't have wide shoulders like I do, I can see how it may not work for them, but on me they are great, and I can even wear boat neck shirts.

Over all Great Bra!
on April 25, 2013
Nice quality, however the straps are set too far apart. They fall off the shoulders. The cups were good and full. 3
on July 20, 2014
The underwires/straps dig into the muscle of my armpits a little, but I have a muscular chest and arms so that might not be true for everyone. Very nice and cute. Wide, comfortable straps. There's a plastic grippy strip along the tops of the cups which helps keep everything in place very nicely. Cups fit perfectly, and support my very squishy boobies into a nice round shape--no quadraboob here.
on February 5, 2013
I love the padded straps and the size seems to run to form, however the straps constantly falling down on my arms drives me crazy. I have tightened them all the way and pulled them over as close to my neck as possible and they still slip. It is good quality and exactly as pictured. What a shame, if not for that I would give it 5 stars.
on April 1, 2015
Glamorise you are on to something, providing lower cost bras for big girls and full busted girls. PLEASE, sweet baby Jesus, start using some better fabric has been my plea through the 4 Glamorises I've owned...so this one is an improvement with the quilted ish material (lace is lace). But, oh em gee I have had this on about 5 minutes and I want to jump off a bridge. The wires are way too high. My band size and cup size were measured and I know are correct, so your measurements are off. The wires are literally holding me up under my pits that's how high up they go! Also they come way up past my breasts in the middle. Weirdest wiring I've ever seen. And super hard. The one good thing about this is that it's wide enough in back to smooth two fat rolls together. But I really don't know how much I can handle wearing this. Also DO NOT put it on backwards and do the ol' twist around or you risk getting stabbed to death by these wires.
on May 7, 2014
I hate this bra! Its nice quality, but the straps fall off my shoulders... like they are sewn to far apart or something. The underwire jams into my rib cage too. Maybe it has to do with my body? I just dont like the fit.
on May 15, 2014
I have been wearing this bra for almost every day since I got it. I like that the straps are set a bit wide. They don't slip off and don't hit my shoulders where almost all other bras do so that area is getting a break. The construction and under wire give great lift and support. Nothing is poking or rubbing. Five stars for comfort. The one negative is that the look under T-shirts isn't smooth. There are seems that show. If it had a smooth look under shirts it would be perfect.
on November 6, 2014
I ordered this in a 50D I have a very broad back and (according to this bra) a size c boob. Clearly I ordered the wrong cup size for this bra. Other than that it fits as expected. I have to keep this one since I was desperate for a nude bra for tomorrow. My overall review of this is buy it if you want to travel back to medieval times! It will suit you perfectly for those moments you seek to torture yourself with metal spikes into your chest cavity. You may find some of the authentic medieval torture devices will hurt less.
on February 15, 2015
I like the way this bra fits. Nice to find one that is both supportive, comfortable. And it looks good too. Straps are made with just the right amount of padding to make them feel good. Thanks Amazon, for the great product descriptions and the reviews of people who have bought the items to help make the right choice when shopping. For me, there is nothing better than finding something that fits without having to go into a store to try on.
on September 16, 2014
The hooks of this bra aren't covered well by cloth so when you wear it they scratch your back up and make the bra very uncomfortable. It's very sad too because otherwise it is a beautiful bra and looks so good. I'm thinking about trying to coat or cover the hooks to reduce scratching because it is such a cute bra...thus the reason I gave it 2 stars instead of just 1.