Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diesel Men's Viker Regular Slim Straight Leg Jean 0803F
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 25, 2013
I ordered jeans from this seller. As soon as I got them I knew something was awkward because the model was not the same as the model number (I ordered by exact product number because I wanted the same I had) but I thought it was my mistake since I trust Amazon.
Never used them. They just felt weird and for one reason or other I never wore them.
Recently I showed jeans to a friend that is a specialist in denim and he explained exactly how I could tell the jeans are fake diesels. They are a good copy, but they are fake, not as advertised, and i am sure the sellers know this and are fooling people on purpose.
The prize is the same as an original diesel.

I will not stop until I get my money back and this crooks are out of Amazon.

I am buying from Amazon since little after it was founded and I have faith they will protect me.

I don’t care tha A-Z guarantee is expired, what is fair its fair and this is a SCAM. I hope its not Amazon endorsed.

They are fake. I suggest you check here:
[...]
[...]

These are good copies, but not original.

I suggest you return and also please put a claim to Amazon.
on January 31, 2013
This jean has no seat. There is no crotch room either. There was no mention of button fly. I would not recommend these jeans.