Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reebok Women's Pheehan Running Shoe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 25, 2013
I know what you're going to think - you get what you pay for, and I'll have to agree. Let me start off by saying that I'm a casual runner. I don't time myself and I don't train for races. I run 3 to 4 times a week (3-5 miles each time) to clear my head and stay fit, so I don't feel that I need expensive, top of the line running shoes. As a budget conscious mom, I'm always on the lookout for good quality at a reasonable price. I bought these Reebok Pheehan running shoes based on what I thought to be a reasonable price and some positive reviews from other shoppers.

Unfortunately, I was disappointed.

Running in these shoes is like running with planks strapped to my feet. The sole is very stiff and offers no cushioning at all. Even on an easy run, I felt stress in my shins and my feet started to ache. They also make a lot of clip-clopping road noise, which just adds to their plank-like quality.

I ordered the orange with violet stripes and they do look nice, so If you are considering these as a cute casual shoe, or perhaps even as a walking shoe, they might be fine for you.

If you are even a casual runner, do not buy these shoes.
on July 3, 2013
I have always had problems finding shoes to fit my wide foot. I have had New Balance shoes for the last two years now because they always carried wide shoes in my size 10, but they weren't comfortable. I had shin-splints after walking and/or running, blisters, and sometimes even backaches after exercising. From the moment I put on these shoes, they were comfortable! They are a little wider than I need, but I've never been able to wear a thicker sock with the New Balance, so this works out for me. I have now been wearing these shoes for two weeks and have no shin-splints, backaches, blisters, or other shoe-related issues that I had before. In fact, I ordered a second pair in a different color that I will be reviewing, too.
on January 10, 2014
I love these shoes. I had bunion surgery 9 months ago and had complications, which results in most of my shoes being uncomfortable. These shoes are so comfortable and are very similar to the Reebok style I purchased 4 years ago, which are still in good condition.
on February 28, 2014
I'm a Nike person threw and threw, but my feet have expanded over time and Nikes make my toes go numb. So tried Reebox and fell in love. This is my first pair of Reebox running shoes. I know their brand new shoes but they are stiff. The footbed is not what my last pair of Reebox was. Those mighty comfy, these kinda hard. Had to buy insoles to add comfort. I would try another style next time. Colors are great! Width is fantastic. My feet are not wide, but their not med anymore that weird in between area that Reebox hit
on February 14, 2014
These shoes are very comfortable, and they were described exactly as they are. They fit just right, not bigger or smaller than I thought, just right. No need to order off sizes which is welcoming. Very good quality and great ventalation for a tennis shoe (which I walk in a lot)
on July 3, 2013
This is a great running shoe. Although I do not run, I use it for walking preferring the cushioning of a running shoe over a walking shoe. It is comfortable and stylish.
on August 12, 2013
These shoes fit well and are comfortable. Plenty of toe room, but would have liked to have a little more heal support. But a running shoe is designed to be on your toes and the front of your foot. Love the color and got several compliments!
on August 5, 2013
Very comfortable running shoe at a decent price. They fit well, which is shocking as I typically have a very had time finding shoes that fit me comfortably. No complaints at all.
on February 8, 2014
I have problem feet, have had 5 surgeries on my right foot and just completed my last surgery. I needed a wide shoe because of the swelling and I knew that Reebok's have a really wide toe box. These are perfect for that. I think Reeboks are the most comfortable for people that have problem feet anyway. and I should know!
on June 14, 2014
I was happy when I got these thinking the mesh on the shoe would keep my feet moist free from long hours working in the hospital. I've had these less than six months and they're falling apart. I do a lot of walking but nothing that would cause this wear and tear. The rubber at the tip of the toe is tearing back, the back of the shoe is torn at the top, I've washed them and they don't get clean and the laces are too darn long. These shoes are no better than the crappy ones I've bought from Kmart. Hard to believe these are Reebok shoes, very disappointed.

UPDATE 8/7/14 - These shoes are horrible!! Now there's a hole in toe of the left shoe, still look dirty no matter how much I've washed them, the shoelaces are so long I have to double knot them. I just ordered a new pair of sneaks from another company and I will never wear Reebok again. These shoes are exactly the same as a pair of $19.99 ones at Kmart. Bear in mind they are only worn to work, indoors and so there is no heavy duty workouts done in them. Wish I hadn't wasted my money!