Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Easton Adult Typhoon III Batting Gloves
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 15, 2013
I like to use batting gloves for bike commuting to work in colder weather especially in the winter months. I prefer them over designated cycling gloves because I really don't need the padding that cycling gloves have and like having actual leather palms for overall grip and comfort. These Easton gloves have comparable quality to other gloves in this price range. The stitching and build quality appear to be decent and the materials are good. The entire palm and finger areas are leather except for the thumb which most batting gloves now incorporate a synthetic, rubbery material for improved grip.

The reason I gave them a 3 star is for the fit. I purchased a medium, of which I normally buy in all other brands and they usually fit my hand nice and snug since I prefer a really snug to tight fitting glove for improved dexterity. According to Easton's glove sizing of which I've listed below, I'm on the end of a medium size so I went with it. The gloves came in and they fit nicely throughout my hand except for the pinky finger which is strangely too long. I don't know if I have a shorter pinky or what, but I usually don't have that issue with other brands.

Oh well, like other clothing items its sometimes difficult to get the right fit on things purchased over the internet. If I was a little less lazy I would have tried to find these in a brick and mortar store and tested them out. So the moral of the story, every brand has a different hand "last" they use to specify their sizing and when it comes to gloves its best to try them on...just ask O.J. :)

Easton glove sizing, measured from base of palm to tip of middle finger(mens): XS- 6 3/4-7", S- 7-7 1/4", M- 7 1/4-1 1/2,
L- 7 1/2- 7 3/4, XL- 7 3/4-8, XXL: 8-8 1/4
on October 10, 2013
Ive been using these for CrossFit and from kipping pull ups, butterfly pull ups, cleans & Jerks, and muscle ups these gloves have not torn or worn in anyway and I go almost every day. Love the grip on them and the durability, if they do go out i will be buying more.
on March 9, 2014
These gloves are the total package. Great price/fit and whole season durability.

2nd season using these and have no reason to change.
on October 27, 2014
Having used dozens of Easton products, not only as a player, but as a coach. I would have to say this is the worst pair of batting gloves I have ever used. The web material on the back of the hand is terribly thin, and it ripped on the very first swing, right where the stitched logo is. The palm is very thin, and wore thru after the first four at bats, the gloves as they wore became slicker, and less tacky making the point of batting gloves useless. The only positive is the Velcro is quite strong allowing you to crank down on your wrists for support / anti-slip.
on October 16, 2014
I purchased these gloves to play in a Slow-Pitch Softball League for my work. I had never played softball prior to that. While my experience is limited, I did find these gloves to provide adequate grip at a modest price. I am happy with my purchase and would recommend these to others.
on May 16, 2014
Very well made. My 14 yr old son uses these 2-3 times a week for practice and games for several hours at a time. The stitching hasn't shown wear and the gloves still look good after months of use. I'd definitely say they will make it though a season without issue. I'd recommend.
on October 7, 2014
I've used Easton gloves for batting in baseball/softball for many years, but they've come in really handy, most recently, when I play drums. The grip and preventing my old dry fingers from cracking has been an incredible asset.
on May 8, 2014
I bought these for use in the softball league my company is playing in. It's a recreational league and I just needed gloves that were inexpensive to prevent blisters (we take pretty extensive batting practice). I was surprised to see how wearing gloves made a pretty instant impact on my hitting. I have better grip on the bat and don't feel the impact so much. I highly recommend these as they've held up very well so far--about 100 swings in and they show ZERO signs of wear. These now seem like a steal at around $12.

When these eventually wear out I'll be buying another pair for sure.
on December 26, 2012
The best batting gloves i have ever bought. Nice color scheme and looks nice on anyone. Like how they feel on ur hands
on June 12, 2013
Gloves look, feel and fit great. Works just as expected. No design flaws that I've noticed and I guessed my size correctly.

After going to the batting cages I wish these gloves had a small amount of padding between your pointer finger and the thumb... that part gets a bit sore when swinging so much but honestly during a game... it wont matter.

But overall... great gloves!! If I needed more I would buy more!