Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on September 7, 2013
Let me say right off that these flip flops are really really comfortable. I was trying to replace another New Balance thong of a different model that finally wore out after a few years and is not available any more (I just loved those shoes). I returned this JoJo thong because it is cut small in both length and width. There is really no insole margin around my foot. Even 1/4 inch more would have done it. This is my usual sandal size (10B) so I see it as a manufacturing issue.
on January 28, 2014
Can you tell I love these. These are perfectly cushioned and soft. Perfect to wear by the pool and don't slip at all. They held up well on a 10 day trip to Hawaii even after being abused. Can't wait for summer so I can wear them again.
on February 12, 2014
These flops are by far some of the most comfortable I've ever owned. I own several pairs of thinner, more sleek & stylish flops but these JoJos have become my go-to flops for bumming around town. I have narrow feet and I am a size 9 (right foot might even be more of a 9.5, especially after pregnancy) and they fit perfectly in a size 9. There is great support and no rubbing between the toe areas to mention. Work well in wet conditions with no slipping to report.

The brown is a nice deep brown with a black sole and pink New Balance logo'ing. You could probably get away with wearing these with brown AND black clothing - they are pretty versatile.

Only complaint is that if I walk through dirt, the material of the flop seems to grind the dirt into my feet in such a manner that the bottoms of my feet need to be scrubbed (strange?!). Overall I would definitely buy again though.
on June 5, 2013
I say ah every time I step into these flip flops. I bought the gray/pink ones locally, which are cute but the brown would go more places and so now I'm here to buy the brown. They are very comfortable - soft, flexible, and featherweight. Nothing about them rubs me the wrong way. I feel they have good support but have yet to wear them for an extended outing. I wear size 8.5 C in walking shoes (I wear them with slightly cushioned socks) and the size 8 in these flops fit perfect. No pinkie tie hang-off. Update: just got the brown ones and although they are comfortable they are not quite as cushy as the gray/pink ones.
on August 29, 2013
These are really comfortable to wear! They seem to "hug" your foot! I have trouble with pain in the heel of my foot so comfort is important and these work for me! I wear size 6 in a tennis shoe but 5 in flipflops and these fit good. Not too long in the toe area so you won't "catch" it while walking and the strap between the toes is soft. I will wear these often!
on April 20, 2016
I love these New Balance sandals! I love New Balance products as they are well made and fit very well. I live in the Tampa Bay Area and these are my summer dress up sandals. I look forward to wearing them all summer. They were well packaged and were shipped very fast. I would not hesitate to buy from this vendor again!
on August 21, 2014
This is my third pair of these flip flops. I love them! I also have navy ones. I wear an 8, and for some reason these are a little looser than my other two pairs of 8. Not longer, just looser at the strap. Still comfy though. The best thing about these is the arch support. I have very high arches with custom insoles in my sneakers. It's hard to wear regular flip flops after getting used to arch support insoles, but of course they won't work in flip flops. These are fantastic with the built in support. I wear them all day without any of the foot or leg pain I get from other flip flops. I've gotten my daughter hooked on them as well. We both also like sanuks for their yoga mat soles which meld to your feet, but these are just a little more comfy.
on May 26, 2014
I chose to order these after seeing a smaller size at a local department store but could not find anyone to wait on me. The JoJo thongs have some arch support and I was looking for a flip flop that I could wear around the house instead of a tennis shoe with arch support that I was told to wear after foot surgery. A specialty shoe store had flip flops with arch supports that were too high but the JoJo thong has just enough support to be comfortable. I read a review that advised buying a larger size than one would usually buy, but my normal size is 11 and the thongs did not come in a larger size. However, they fit just fine and I might have been able to wear a 10.
on September 3, 2014
I bought these to replace an older pair of New Balance flip flops. The older pair had a little more structure to them, so I was a little skeptical at first, but these flip flops have been very supportive, even if I'm standing/walking in them all day. The color is nice; the pink is kind of neon, but not garish.
on August 26, 2014
I bought these because of the great reviews and am a long time fan of all New Balance products. For the first time ever I have been disappointed in a New Balance product. I had to return the first pair because the strap of the left one was sewn on crooked. Amazon promptly sent a replacement. These feel a bit large not only in the length but in the width and the height of the strap. Maybe if you have 'fluffy' feet they'd be the perfect fit. They are also very slippery when my feet are wet after getting out of the pool or at the beach. I will keep trying to love them but suspect they will end up in the give-away pile.

See 1 answered question