Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 3, 2012
This shirt has changed my life in every way. Since receiving this shirt I have won the lottery four times, once in Bangladesh, and they don't even have a lottery. I have become the first man to break the sound barrier on roller skates. I won a championship deep sea fishing tournament while fly fishing in Montana. Most importantly, this shirt has saved my life on three occasions. The first occurred on a cool spring day in 2009. I was at the bank cashing the giant check I received when I won the lottery for the third time. A man walked in and lifted a large assault rifle from under his trench coat and proceeded to rob the bank. My first thought was, "Oh no! My giant check!" So I tried to hide the check as best I could, but lets face it, it's four feet long and wider than my chest. The man collected money from all the tellers and started for the door. I thought "Sweet! He didn't see my giant check!", but then he turned around and stared at me, and I realized I was thinking out loud. A little premature celebration on my part. Staring straight at me, he said "Hey. You. Give me that sweet giant check." I wasn't about to give up my giant check so easily, so I stared right back at him and said "Who, me?" He said "Yeah" and I was like "What check?" and he said "That giant check behind your back." so I was all "Oh... you mean this check?" and he goes "Yeah. Give it to me." Well then I told him "You can't have this check man, it's four feet long and it would never fit on the sweet motorcycle you undoubtedly rode up on because you're obviously a really super tuff dude and really super tuff dudes always ride motorcycles." He just stared at me for a minute, then he raised his gun and said "I'm not on a bike, but I own two." I was all "Woah!" and he was all "...yeah, so give me that sweet giant check or I'll shoot you with this crazy big machine gun." I said "I can't dude so you may as well get it over with." So he started shooting me. He was getting straight Schwarzenegger on that machine gun, unloading on me. To my amazement, the bullets simply dropped to the ground when they hit my 10 Kittens t-shirt. He stopped shooting and was all "Woah!" and then I was like "...yeah, it's my 10 Kittens t-shirt." He smiled and ran out the door as the police started to pull up. I've never seen him again, but late at night when I hear the rumble of a motorcycle I still get the chills.
22 comments|133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2010
If this shirt was 10 kittens alone it would be beyond fantastic, but the destruction of butterflies is what truly makes this shirt. There is nothing those 10 cats want to do more than to destroy those butterflies. I hate butterflies because they are not fantastic. Those butterflies should have stayed caterpillars like god intended, but instead they do whatever they want and grow wings. That sounds like the devils work. Whenever I see a butterfly I rub the powder off their wings so they can't fly. These fantastic cats are out to eradicate the world of devil worshiping butterflies and I support them.
on December 7, 2011
Gave this shirt to my brother. He now has power over all animals with claws to scratch and fangs to bite. No more going to the fridge to get a beer. The forest creatures do it for him.
on March 26, 2014
I suffer from severe public anxiety. My life was a mess. I was unable to go to a public location without fear of being approached by strangers. Now, that has all changed. When I put this shirt on, I know with confidence I will not be put in any awkward situations involving interaction with other people. This tshirt truly is a miracle "social repellent".
on December 26, 2012
I kid you not, I wear this to parties, and there has never, ever been a better ice breaker. Random, attractive, women will smile at me when I walk across my college campus, and the weird thing is they actually remember me! If you want to have a good experience with a shirt, just buy it, you wont regret it. ITS AWESOME.
on May 28, 2013
I have had some friends of substantially lesser intelligence pay the same price for a shirt with just one kitten on it. I got 10! Wore it out drinking once. I believe the bottom kitten isn't potty trained, due to the face I woke up with urine in that general area. Still 5 stars.
on May 22, 2013
This could possibly be the most magical shirt in the world. Look at it; it has cats, for goodness sake.
My package came within two business days (I ordered it on a Saturday, got it on Tuesday), which was incredibly impressive. The shirt was big, but extremely comfortable. I'm constantly getting compliments on it.
If you like cats and wearing clothing, I recommend this beauty.
on June 3, 2011
All these other reviews are out of jest...

So on a serious note: You NEED this shirt to live. I'm serious. Seriously. I'm completely serious. What..? You don't believe me?! I don't have to prove myself to you! (Seriously, purchase this shirt)

P.S: Great fit, and theres nothing more classy than 10 cats on a purple background.
on September 23, 2014
What better way to display your confidence than by wearing a purple tye-dyed tshirt with kittens all over it? When I'm wearing this shirt around town, I get countless stares, and I know it's because people are in awe of the beautiful and majestic theme of this shirt. This is my favorite tshirt purchase to date.
on April 19, 2014
This overly masculine t-shirt can only be worn by the manliest of men. So when I came across this gem, I knew I had to purchase it for my buddy who proudly displays his kitten yard flag like the true fearless beefcake he is. His flag only flaunts three kittens, so you can imagine his gratification when he saw this cotton catch boasts TEN kittens.

See 1 answered question