Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Price:$18.74 - $22.50+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 12, 2012
I ordered this shirt with a bit of trepidation. My son is 6'3" and wears tall sizes. I wasn't sure if it would be long enough in the body for him even though the neck and arm measurements were correct. Well, we received the shirt 2 days after we ordered (love Amazon prime) and he tried it on, and it fit him well. So thankful it was long enough and I didn't have to return it, but was confident in ordering because I knew I could return it if needed.
on October 15, 2013
I got this for my teenage son who needed a black shirt for high school band performances. The pincord design is unique; not really a corduroy at all, just a cotton/poly shirt with a little bit of texture. Works tucked in, but has squared tail for an untucked casual look as well. I'm going to get one for myself!
on October 22, 2013
This van huesen shirt was better looking and more comfortable than I anticipated. I wear suits and ties to work and this shirt was comfortable all day. The color, a bright lavender, received many favorable comments and matched many ties. I think this shirt would be great without a tie. The pincord texture gave it a more polished appearance. I have broad shoulders and Long arms but big and tall clothing is still too large, though I weigh over 200 lbs. the shirt as not billowing or saggy.
I will order more of these shirts because the quality seems good, though I have only washed it once. No problems with the laundering results.
on December 4, 2013
This shirt fits okay, but a little loose, although that's expected since it's regular rather than fitted. The only issue is that the fabric is really thin. I needed a near white shirt and this Oat colored shirt meets that criterion nicely.
on November 26, 2013
The shirts were great and I measured before ordering the shirts but the arm length was too short in all of them. I now realise that the arm length should be taken from the neck of the person along the arm. I gave away the shirt as it was cheaper than returning. I hope this helps someone.
on April 29, 2014
Some here have said that the fabric is thick. They must have gotten a different shirt. It's sheer to the point of requiring an undershirt. I like the subtle striping, the notched cuff, and that the tail is not too long. I do NOT like how thin it is, or the fact that the collar stays are sewn in. If one of those stays gets bent in the wash, the collar is going to be crooked, and there's nothing to be done about it., aside from cutting them out. I got it for 20 bucks, so I'm not complaining much, but any more than that, and I'd have wished I had gotten a better quality shirt.

Update:

Less than 3 months later, and I pulled it out of the wash today (its 3rd or 4th washing), and it already has a hole in it, right in the middle of the fabric. Not on a seam or in a high-wear area. A dine-sized hole about 4 inches below the chest pocket. Apparently, the shirt isn't thick enough to withstand washing. Downgraded from 3 stars to 1 star. Best avoided, unless you hand wash.
on January 3, 2014
I bought this Van Heusen cotton/poly blend men's shirt because my husband has several others by the same manufacturer and they DO NOT need to be ironed if you hang them immediately after taking them out of the dryer. These Van Heusen Men's Regular Fit Pincord Dress Shirts DO require ironing even if you get them out of the dryer after just over 10 minutes. My time is valuable to me and I do not have the time to iron men's dress shirts that should be wrinkle free (which they advertise on the shirt's labeling), So these will have to go to the laundry for washing and ironing, costing more than they are worth in a month or two. Consequently, I will not be buying these Van Heusen shirts again any time soon. Also, as someone else commented, these shirts are made from material that is really, really thin. If your man has any hair on his chest and you purchase one of the lighter colors, like Oat, you will see the chest hair through the shirt unless he also wears an undershirt -- not great if you live in sunny California!
on November 29, 2013
I have many Van Heusen shirts hanging in my closet, but I do not have one in a pincord design. I love it!!! Looks great, and the fit was perfect. Sleeve length...perfect....neck size...perfect. Very satisfied!!!!!
on November 25, 2013
I was pleased with this shirt and am going to purchase more now that I have "test purchased" one for fit. The pincord is quite comfortable, to me perfect for business casual but I prefer a smoother finish for wearing with a suit.
on June 3, 2013
Seems like it's getting harder to find shirts outside the "standard" colors, but I happen to like them. This particular shirt is just gorgeous. The pinstriping is subtle, but attractive. The fit is spot on. After trying out this shirt, it was a no-brainer to go back and order it in a second color.