Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

Price:$89.00 - $139.95

on July 8, 2014
I have had a pair of these shoes previously, but wore them out after years of almost constant use. Not only did they look good and fit good, but they felt great on my feet and let me walk for hours without even a single foot pain.

Eventually, though, the constant use and abuse I put the shoes through began to show. Not that the shoes wore out, but they just got so dirty that I couldn't get them clean enough to suggest they had once been new. Which would be the only drawback I could find about the shoes.

So to replace my old pair, I immediately purchased this pair. It's in a slightly different color, but the workmanship, design and ergonomics of the shoe remains unchanged. They fit me perfectly. Because I wear these shoes in summer without socks, the feel of the lining inside the shoe was very important and these feel great. They don't stick to my feet or pull away from the shoe when I take them off.

This is a tremendous pair of shoes and I highly recommend them.
on February 28, 2013
Loved the shoe design, color and style. Only problem is it runs on the narrower side and is not as wide as the regular Ecco shoes I buy.
on October 8, 2014
I have several pairs of ECCO shoes and these don't meet the same sizing, being just a smidgen tight. I ordered my size so these do not run big! They also have just a little less arch support, so if you need that for comfortable walking, don't use these. The sides are soft so a shoe horn is a requirement to put them on, at least for me ... I do suffer some foot swelling as the day goes on, so weigh that in, but first thing in the morning, everything above still applies.
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2014
This shoe is every bit as advertised.... great leather uppers, inside has a breathing textile, quality stitching and workmanship... Fit is perfect....
on May 15, 2013
Great show! My boyfriend was very satisfied with them. I hope to be able to buy more eccos for him in the future. Totally worth the money
on May 16, 2014
I've had two pairs prior... Great comfortable shoes I found they stretch a little with wear buy a little tight
on January 8, 2016
These are great shoes. They're comfortable, easy to slip on and off, and they are breathable. I own many other pairs of eccos and the size was spot on. I actually had to return the first pair I ordered as some people had suggested to buy a size larger than usual... My only complaint is that the sole sometimes slips out when you take them off, and it's pliable and not the easiest (although still fairly easy) to slip back into place. I'm sure superglue would solve this issue easily.
on July 9, 2014
These shoes are very comfortable and attractive. I was hesitant on these due to the way the tops sort of look reflective in the pictures - however, they are a cloth material and not shiny. Really lightweight and comfortable for casual use. I wouldn't want to walk miles at a time in them but for daily casual use they are my favorites.
on January 2, 2014
These shoes are comfortable and look stylish enough to wear for dress casul . I do suggest if you plan to wear them for many situations, have the edge of the sole darkened at the shoemakers. I enjoy the comfort , looks and the support of this stylish casual shoe...very well made! Polish leather to keep them from spotting.
on August 16, 2015
Felt good on my feet, and seemed to be built like all my other Eccos. Shoes don't look like the ones in the picture. Way more black. I ended up returning them to to their appearance. Sad though because I was looking forward to them.

See 1 answered question