Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Allegra K Ladies Asymmetric Neckline Dolman Sleeve Stripe Top T Shirts
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 30, 2014
Even with the Winter approaching, this top caught my eye as unusually cool! My Hubby ordered it for me and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Just arrived several days ago. Had to have it! I think it is a very well made top! I am impressed. Much better then most I see and buy in the open market. Personally, I dislike the idea of having to cover it up in the upcoming months with a jacket ( layered look). However, I will get best use in warmer weather, so I do look forward to warmer days to wear this striped top with the unique strap, all on it's own, with no cover up!
I am 5'1-107lbs. Purchased a size small. It looks smoken' with a pair of cargo pants- AND my jeans.
I am 62 yrs. young and look just great in it!!! :-) Makes me happy and confident.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TOP.... certainly. Thanks Amazon! The risk I took paid off!

I give an 'ATTA-BOY' TO THIS PRODUCT! In workmanship, quality, sizing and well, just pleased to see styles that are fun! Not just stuffy, plain same ole'-same ole'... Happy customer.
on November 20, 2013
Bought this shirt in a Large, I believe... Fits great, Thanks to a previous reviewer I knew that there was actually a strap on the droopy shoulder part that I actually like. Its more secure you know... I'm usually a Med in tops but seeing how Allegra tops are made quite smaller than I'm used too (like the junior dept), I knew to size up. Great quality for the low price! I cant believe I got it on Amazon!
on September 12, 2014
I'm usually a 16 so decided to get an 18 thinking it would fit. Should have gotten the 1X instead. I didn't expect it to fit like the model as the description clearly states that she is 5'3" and I am 5'6" and significantly heavier than she is. But I was disappointed that the opening for the sleeves is too tight for my arms. I didn't even mind the little white strap as I figured that I could take it out. I might still remove it and open the sleeves a bit and wear it. It won't fit off the shoulder as pictured but it should still fit nicely and loosely. I love the fabric. Feels soft and sturdy, and that it should hold up to many washes and wears.
on April 24, 2013
Really like this. For reference, I'm 5'1" with a smallish frame. I got the large, so it's a bit more boxy on me than what is pictured. I think it might be too short, though, if I sized down, and, besides, I really like the fit. It's one of those shirts that you'd rather have fit bigger. So comfy.
on January 15, 2016
This shirt is everything I wanted it to be and more. I love the style and the colors are great, I have washed it and the colors do not run into each other at all. For me, it fits loose as shown on the model but it really doesn't hang over the shoulder like in the picture. That's not a deal breaker for me since I love the shirt so much. It is so versatile that I can wear it with jeans or a cute pair of shorts.
on May 16, 2016
I love this shirt. It fits exactly how I wanted it to. I ordered the grey one and it's true to color. It falls off the shoulder perfectly. Only thing is I cut the strap off bc it didn't hang exactly right and just fell to the side. Otherwise this shirt is great. I usually wear an XL and I ordered an XL and it's nice and loose, just like I wanted.
on February 23, 2015
It was bigger than I thought it would be...but it didn't hang of my body like it did on the model...no where near it...the neck hole isn't big enough for it to do that...but other than that, I liked it. I suggest you near a neutral bra though because you will be able to see-through it. And it picks up lint like no one business! But it's a comfy shirt to wear.
on September 17, 2015
Material is light and comfy, i just don't know what is going on with the shape of the shirt. the picture shows it falls off the shoulder and when i put it on it looks like a regular shirt that you can pull to one side and give the "off the shoulder effect."
on May 19, 2015
I am between a medium and a large and the M was just right. Arm bands were right but stretchable (I am like a garment cobbler). Super cute off the shoulder look, which is not usually my thing, but looks great in this shirt.
on February 25, 2014
Not as big as I'd hoped, since I wanted it to slouch like on the model. But, I think it's only because I'm not skinny and I have a large chest. It would look better with a smaller chest, to give it a more baggy effect. It's still good, though - but on me, it's more like a normal shirt. Hopefully, by this summer, it'll fit better.

Pros: Ordered Feb. 14, came on Feb 25. Was expected to get here around ~March 13 or so.

Cons: Not as big as I'd like.