Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diesel Men's Kory Three Pack Boxer Trunk
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on June 23, 2014
I love purple underwear. Just love em.

These are great. But I'm only giving four stars as they tend to ride and they tend to loosen up. They look great when they first go on out of the wash but after any sort of ACTUAL work, don't expect then to be model snug.

I don't have a model physique, but they still look good. The rise is very short for anyone used to big box store style boxer briefs. This may take getting used to. But I love them. They look great, are fun, and make you feel good.

If you're working out or working, get something better. These are just for fun.
on January 11, 2014
For the price I was expecting a better quality piece. They look very generic not what I had a expected from a Diesel brand product. I love their Jeans. The underware was not tight at the thigh so they tend to roll up when you are working out.
on December 9, 2013
But I wonder due to their light construction if a size smaller would offer more support. Also, I was surprised to find a different style trunk with the striped pair. They have a fly and stitching the contours the backside.
on March 27, 2014
I love the way they look and how I feel wearing them. Comfort and style is what I've even looking for and I found it. No more stretched out boxers or sweaty groin from wearing a pair made of Lycra or other fully synthetic material. I have yet to see how they survive several washing cycles. So far so good
on March 22, 2012
Some years I've been buying this product and truth are the best, most durable and comfortable that I bought.
Very tough and elastic and maintain color.
I recommend them 100%
on September 18, 2013
The size is correct.
The color is correct.
The delivery time also.
No problems with this product, quality guaranteed.
I really like this product.
on January 22, 2014
I ORDERED THESE DIESEL TRUNKS QUITE FRANKLY NOT KNOWING WHAT TO EXPECT. IN THE PAST, TRUNKS I'VE ORDERED FIT LOOSE SPECIALLY AT THE TIGHT AREA AND I QUICKLY BECOME DISAPPOINTED BUT THESE TRUNKS FITS ITS AMAZING. I WILL ORDER THEM AGAIN JUST TO HAVE A NICE COLOR SELECTION.
on January 27, 2013
These Boxers are very comfortable and it hold your junk in place not like some other boxer that will have it flyer all over the place when you walking all day.
on January 17, 2014
These are the best underwear ever. Great comfortable fabric, great waistband, sexy attitude. I've tried CK, 2xist, CIN2, etc and none of these compare. I got rid of everything else and only wear these now. Great price on Amazon for the 3 pack!

If you are ordering for the first time, order a size up. I am usually a "M", but need a "L" in these.
on December 8, 2013
I bought these for myself but they were too small I bought large and turns out I am an XL. I think they run small. I gave them 5 stars because my wife wears them to bed. She is a size 8 is just bends the waist band down. But she looks sexy.