Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Etnies Men's Rockfield Skate Shoe
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 6, 2015
These shoes fit true to size and are comfortable . My husband wears them daily. They are warm and great sneakers to wear during the winter. These shoes are well made and look identical to the picture in the listing. I would recommend these sneakers to anyone that's looking for a nice comfortable pair of skate shoes.
on March 26, 2014
I have Cerebal Palsy and my ankles need alot of support these shoes do it without being high tops normally i would get a basketball shoe. These shoes are also flat which is what I need.They also are very padded which is nice, as far as quality they seem well made.
I had a pair of Dekline that lasted two years , but hurt my feet. great shoes for longeavity, but i like these Etnies for overall wearability better
on April 14, 2014
I had to update my style a little from just wearing plain colors all the time. Thanks to my little brothers being so much younger I can use their opinions as a small base to make judgement with. I wasn't looking for the newest of styles, but a breath of fresh air to my old. I still miss the Callicuts, but these work quite nicely too.
on May 13, 2014
I love these shoes and have gotten a lot of positive comments on them. I purchased the black/grey ones as I like the colors and the price was so much less than the other colors. These shoes fit well, are light, and stand out without being too flashy.
on September 2, 2014
Great quality and it fits as expected. I wear size 10 in other brands like Adidas Original and DC Shoes and this was the first time I bought Etnies Shoes on Amazon so I took the risk of ordering size 10 with this shoes and it fits perfect. The shoes looks great when you wear them. If you are planning on buying this shoes, don't think twice. Shipping was fast and in the regular time on Prime which is about two o three days.
on January 24, 2014
I bought this shoe after owning the Etnies Fader. I would say this shoe is pretty similar to the Fader, with a couple key improvements. The gray/white leather provides a sturdier feel than a pure composite or suede shoe. There is low to moderate padding in the sole of the show, which leads to some pretty good board feel right out of the box. This is a great shoe, will be buying more Etnies in the future.
on August 2, 2014
Fits well, similar to the Etnies RVM and Number Mid style. The colors in the photos are slightly off. The red in the light sections are like bright red almost pink red color. Etnies are very consistent for quality and sizing across their inventory.
on March 11, 2014
These are comfy shoes that can be used for day to day walking or for bmx

I think in my personal opinion that these shoes look way more cool when you wear them

I'm satisfied with the product and for the price i paid it was worth the money
on March 20, 2015
Great, the navy was darker than I expect, almost black, which is exactly what I wanted anyways. Great pair of shoes, my previous rockfield shoes lasted for years and expect these will as well.

NOTE: in the pick I already worn them some but they came in brand new. LOOK BETTER IN PERSON.
review image
on September 18, 2013
It was way worth the price to buy these shoes. They hurt my pinky toe a little bit, but that should go away once I wear them in.