Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on August 18, 2013
I purchased this to go Bow hunting and attached to either my tree stand or my bow and when I go scouting.

when I got it I gave it a test run and the picture quality was very grainy. its usable but no where near HD quality if you expect to take basic memory vids then this is fine. if you are looking to take picks that you might want to get a bit extra detail on a few things then skip it.

I don't have the cash to splurge so I just got some extra batteries and used my Finepix camera which I got refurbished for $50 or $60 bucks and takes GREAT HD pics, just eats rechargeable like no tmw.

also, if you do buy this be aware that it feels like if you drop it, it will break. also has a button on the side that when pressed makes you feel like you will break it.

buyer beware
on December 29, 2012
This camcorder comes with batteries that don't work, and the videos it shoots are low-quality, very grainy and nowhere near HD--this is very clearly a case of false advertizing. There are no options to change the video or improve the quality, pretty much all you can do is point, shoot and hope it doesn't shut down while you're filming. It's not worth $10, much less the $49.99 they're asking for. I received this for Christmas this year and wish that the friend who gave it to me would've just given me a gift card instead. Hands-down one of the worst cameras ever. This is what you give to your accident-prone 4-year old when they want to play "movie star".
on September 27, 2013
I received this camera for free for my 5 year anniversary gift through my company. It says it is HD but it gives absolutely horrible picture quality. Wish I chose an alarm clock for my gift over this piece of junk. My cell phone and my wife's cell phones take much better pictures and video than this camera/video recorder. Hard to believe they write HD on it and pretend it takes HD pictures. Extremely grainy would be an accurate description. So grainy that it's worthless.
on January 16, 2014
I bought this product in order to fit in my pocket, so I could capture special family moments, that happen expectantly, and so far it has met that need. I am looking forward to future events, which will require its use.
It's a basic video recorder, with camera option. My screw-on adjustable tripod works nicely. I use it as an extended handle to take better video. Wish I could use larger than 16GB memory card, but that is still 2.5 hours of HD video (and over 10,000 high quality pictures.) The true test of this gem will be this summer during vacation to Mackinac Island!
on January 18, 2014
Works great after we bought the right memory card,the one that came with it didn't Lori at all ,be prepared to have to buy one
on April 23, 2013
My husband loves his HD digital video camcorder. He expects to get alot of family functions recorder on the video camcorder.
on January 16, 2015
fine
on January 11, 2015
Arrived broken.
on February 24, 2015
Came packaged perfectly thanks! Just doesn't have the video or photo quality I was expecting but it will work for my projects.

See 1 answered question