Most helpful positive review
85 of 86 people found the following review helpful
Versatile and Lightweight. I love this bag!
on January 26, 2013
This bag is perfect for day-to-day use. I personally do not think this is a "small" bag at all. To me it seems enormous, but I'm used to the tiny Kipling Alvar XS cross-body bag (and I'm petite). You can get a LOT of stuff in this bag and best of all, it's VERY light weight and comfy. This is important to me because I have had a back injury so big heavy messenger bags/purses won't work for me. The fabric is lightweight, sturdy and water-resistant but it still looks good and the quality of the zippers are amazing. I want one in every shade!
The main area is divided into two very roomy main compartments, each of which has its own zipper access at the top of the bag. One one side there is a small zippered pocket and a cord with a key clip (you can clip wallet, accessories or keys here!)
on the other side, there is a larger pocket big enough for a smart-phone and small wallet or other electronic device/camera, etc. and then a smaller pocket for small items and two pen-sleeves. Each side has PLENTY of room for stuff and I love the division because you can carry daily items on one side and leave the other side for papers, journal or small spiral notebook, sketch pad and pencils or an iPad. I had room for my daily items, phone, wallet, a small notebook, kindle with cover, and Water bottle just in the main compartments! There's two more zippered compartments on the front of the bag so it's easy to keep things organized and easy to find. I store hand sanitizer, lip-balm, tissues, small pencils, note-pad, mirror, etc. in these pouches.
* Lots of pockets and organization
* pen sleeves
* key clip
* tons of room
* sturdy, cleanable,well constructed/great zippers!
* sleek design! (don't over-stuff to keep the flat profile)
* MONKEY key ring! (Who doesn't love monkeys? - If you don't, you can take it off)
* wide, comfortable strap that adjusts to wear cross-body or on your shoulder
* Although I find it perfect, the size might be too big to be "small" and too small to be big to people who carry luggage sized purses
* Two access points to the main compartments side by side on top makes it confusing and you have to get used to which side contains which items.