Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Metal Type: Sterling Silver|Change

on February 10, 2015
Beautiful Pendant! I ordered a different chain tho after reading reviews, as the chain that comes with it looks cheap. The Pendant is absolutely worth the price, I think my girlfriend will love it. Comes in a nice black box too, which is nice as other reviews say it comes in a plastic bag, which it does not. Overall very happy with my purchase!nb nyujh
on October 15, 2015
The pendant is nice and no complaints there but the chain is very cheap feeling and was received in knots from not being secured in the fancy box it was sent in. They had a little pocket and slots for the chain to be set in while boxed but failed to use them. This was a gift and did not have time to return so I embarrassingly had to gift it with the knots in the chain with the promise to replace the chain with something better. I purchase a lot on Amazon and had very little complaints in any of my reviews but lately have been very disappointed in both Amazon and the sellers.
This mistake made me look bad by giving a gift that could not be worn or shown.
on January 5, 2015
I purchased this pendant for my girlfriend as a Christmas gift. She loves it! The first thing I noticed about this piece, is it's heft -- the heart is a good size and has some "weight" to it. Settings seem very solid; I will be surprised if we ever have issues with loose stones. Additionally, she was very happy with how the diamonds are laid out on the face of the pendant. In a world where there are so many diamond heart pendants, this one is unique and stands out.

Quick note: I purchased this chain to replace the one it came with. I was glad I did, as it increases the quality and overall presentation.
/Sterling Silver Box Chain Necklace 0.8mm Very Thin Nickel Free Italy, Sizes 7 - 30 inch/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_13
on March 28, 2016
She texts me a photo of Bandai Tamashii Nations Figuarts Zero Roronoa Zoro Battle Version Rengoku Onigiri Action Figure on February 13th at 9pm with the caption reading, "Happy Valentine's Day". Panic sets in... confusion... I don't understand. I thought we weren't exchanging Valentine's Day gifts... yet what is this picture she has sent me with this caption that contains those dreaded words, "Happy Valentine's Day"? I should have known that she would still get me something... why hadn't I known?!?

My heart begins to physically hurt because she knows me so damn well as to choose Zoro, although I would have felt equally horrible had it been Franky. It begins to sink in that I am a horrible person... so in a futile attempt to make myself feel less horrible I text her back, hoping beyond hope that I get the answer I'm looking for, "That's for me?" I ask... "Yes!" she replies... Disaster! My last hope that perhaps she had bought that for another random person she knows who loves One Piece and just texted me by mistake flies out the door along with my breath.

I can't breath, I'm hyperventilating thinking of how expensive running down to the mall to buy a last minute gift is going to be until... "But it won't be here for a few weeks" she texts... What's this?? Redemption?? Could this be true? Could I have just been given a chance to mitigate my horribleness? Yes! Karma is on my side this time! Quickly I bring up Amazon and search for necklaces because she had mentioned once before that she would like something that she could wear to tell people that it was from me and that is when I see it... the Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace... it's simple, yet elegant... just like her and I know it is perfect!

But what is this? The item is temporarily out of stock?? Ohhhh the humanity! I begin to feel redemption slipping from my grasp as I quickly look at all the other overly "blingy" heart pendants, none of which could have equaled the perfection of this item... But wait! Her text! "... a few weeks" she had said. Perfect! I bring the item back up, throw it in my basket and check out! I'm then able to immediately text her back (without lying), "I got you something too, but it's also going to be late." Slowly the seconds tick by until I receive her reply, "Ooooohhhhh what is it???"

GLORIOUS REDEMPTION IS MINE! "Something you can wear and people will know is from me" I reply. 4 days later it arrives on my doorstep, I bring it to work to give to her, but first I give her a googly eye ring as a joke since hey... I'm 30 years old and like cartoons... so everybody would know that that's my sense of humor if she wore it! She laughs at it but when she opens the box that I hand her 10 seconds after the ring her eyes nearly pop out of her head in surprise! She literally loves this necklace so much that she wears it everyday! Next time I will make sure to have something ordered in advance for the next Valentine's Day that we're not exchanging gifts!
on May 26, 2015
This is a beautiful looking necklace, and my criticism is focused on how it's listed on Amazon.

While it's quite a lovely necklace, it's a bit bigger than I expected. Ultimately I had to return it because, while it looked smaller online, the actual size presented a problem for my girlfriend. I ultimately had to return it despite her loving the design, and I'm back on the lookout for something a bit smaller.

What would help immensely is a sizing chart online similar to what Zales does that could show the necklace against a ruler or something. This would greatly help in picking jewelry out online.
on November 15, 2015
i worked at a pawn shop for 6 years and learned a lot about the quality, cleaning, purchasing, and sales of jewelry and i can say this is a quality piece - its decent weight with the clarity and size of the diamonds make it look like something that would cost 4 times as much in a jewelry store and i can assure you we could have sold this for 150% what amazon was asking in the used retail jewelry market - girlfriend will be happy with this for xmas

i did get a heavier higher quality chain that another reviewer suggested at the same time as purchasing this and im glad the chain that comes with it does not reflect the same quality of charm and cheapens it as a gift - even with the other chain this was a great deal
on December 4, 2012
We were counting down the seconds for this necklace to go on lightning deal. As soon as we refreshed the page, it was already sold out. Only after a minute. We were extremely disappointed, but I got on the waiting list without my gf knowing & got the necklace in a few seconds. Was an amazing surprise for her when she unwrapped her Christmas gift early.
on December 14, 2015
I wasn't really impressed after getting this necklace for my girlfriend. Although for what I paid I shouldn't complain. My main concern was is it "REAL" so I took it and the earrings I bought her to a jeweler to have them looked at. The Jeweler was really nice and said "don't tell me what you think they are, I will just tell you what they are". Under a microscope she verified that it was Sterling Silver and the stones where DIAMONDS.

Although she said they were very included (pitted to my best knowledge) and the color wasn't ideal. Also the settings were pretty bad. I then got a nice lesson on diamond quality and clarity grades which are actually called out in the item's description. So as far as the authenticity goes I received exactly what I ordered and until I start making 6 figures a year this is the best my girlfriend will see until maybe a wedding ring.

My real advice is to look at the clarity grade, which is actually the least important when it comes to diamond cost but has the biggest effect on what the diamond actually looks like. These diamonds are "I3" which is the lowest clarity grade so they won't look that great and may make you doubt their authenticity, Overall you get what you pay for and if this is in your price range then go for it, as long as you can say they are real diamonds most women will be happy.
on December 4, 2015
I need this neclace replaced. I got this without one of the small Dimond in it it is missing one please it's for a Christmas gift
on March 8, 2016
Bought this as an added gift for my GF. She loved it, it was better than I expected, the diamonds are the super sparkly ones you see on cheesey commercials but for the price it was a perfect little extra. The chain is flimsy and takes away from the rest of the peice. I recommend getting a better one. The item arrives in a nice little box, which is nice as well. Very pleased!